New LS U5030c tractor in action

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #1  

pika

Tractor
LS U5030C
Here are some pics of my LS u5030, it plows and piles snow to no end, it runs an 84inch blower in 24inches of snow with ease, pulls a 7 foot cultivator with spikes, tills with a 7 foot tiller. I did a lot of research into the tractor and am very pleased with the result, hopefully get to try out a small square baler on it this fall!! I purchased this tractor from North West Motor Sports the LS dealer in Libby Montana, they were great help in showing me the ropes on this tractor as I had limited experience on such a machine, out of what is available out there I don't think you can beat the value on these LS tractors..

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 816
  • IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 977
   / New LS U5030c tractor in action #2  
Glad to hear you are happy with your LS. And yeah, pretty much every LS owner is happy with the value of their LS for the money. By the way, sure looks pretty cold up there. Normally, my philosophy is that I would rather sweat than shiver, but it's been awful hot down here lately and I've been having second thoughts about it lately.... :)

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #3  
Wow, what a nice tractor. Only a few hours on our U5030. It really is a nice tractor. This particular model in the LS line seems to stand out to me as a real deal. Hard to beat 3.3L of normally aspirated diesel engine.

HS

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #4  
Nice ride Pica ! Why is the hood up in the snow pic ?

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action
Just getting used to finding my way around the tractor, I think it had around 5 hours on it at the time.

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #6  
Hi> I just recently got an LS 5020c.( just tonight).. They are definitly a nice unit..IO am curious if you got a maunal with yours? I am also curious as too how the glow plugs work ie off the key in the middle position? Living in Canada i know i will need them to get her going on the cold days..Thanks and enjoy the tractor..

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #7  
toxicjeeper said:
Hi> I just recently got an LS 5020c.( just tonight).. They are definitly a nice unit..IO am curious if you got a maunal with yours? I am also curious as too how the glow plugs work ie off the key in the middle position? Living in Canada i know i will need them to get her going on the cold days..Thanks and enjoy the tractor..

Hi glad to hear about another new LS. Turn the key to the first notch watch the glow light on the dash to go out then turn to start. I was told to all ways to wait for the light to go out before I start because if I don't it will mess with the relay it will die early.

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #8  
IO am curious if you got a maunal with yours?

Welcome toxicjeeper.

Even my "value model" S3010 came with a manual for the tractor and FEL, so I'm guessing yours should have too. Your dealer probably just forgot to give it to you. (Mine almost did.) I also spent about $75 at the parts counter and ordered the service manual for mine -- took about a week to get it.

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #9  
Hey thanks for the replys guys. I will definitly give the dealer a call on the owners manual and get them to order me a service manual.. Hoping to get many a year out of this tractor so it would be idea to know how to maintain/fix it..Thanks again and i will post a few pics once i start working on some projects.

/ New LS U5030c tractor in action #10  
Thanks for reminding me to contact my dealer on a manual.
Congrats on the new tractor.