New to site

/ New to site #1  

burntclutch

Tractor
LS s3010
Hows it go'n,,Just signed up and posted here first since I'm an LS owner and this will be where I spend most of my time anyway,,(except the DIY implement section)
I own an 09' model s3010(wish I would have bought bigger) So far the only complaints I have are the jump from low range to high range,,does'nt seem to have a happy medium. No stop on the lift handle to set lift at a cirtain height(like when try'n to spread dirt with a blade and once you move the handle its a guessing game to find the same position,,or bush hog'n and you have to snatch up because of ???,good luck get'n it set again to cut even)
I really like the simplicity of the tractor though,,,it seems to be holding up good so far,,only two minor break downs,one covered by warranty, one not.
I have seven acres that I bush hog and most other times it has a box blade behind it building house pads,shop pads,etc...
I run the thing hard,dont show it much mercy and its still kick'n so hopefully my choice with the little LS was a good one.
We'll type at ya'll later

/ New to site #2  
Welcome to the forum. I too have an '09 S3010 and can agree with you on the 3-point lever -- it's always a pain to get it back like it was if you have to lift it. Was one of the items you had to get fixed the clutch? (Just guessing from your handle....)

/ New to site
Was one of the items you had to get fixed the clutch? (Just guessing from your handle....)
LOL,,no the clutch is still do'n good,,,The two problems I've had with mine so far is upper radiator hose(twice) and the relief valve thats mounted on the right hand side under the seat blew apart.
Thanks for the welcome

/ New to site #4  
welcome to TBN

Surely with an 09 model you would have some pics to share.

/ New to site
This is the only pic I have of it,,,,my mom and my son out back burn'n fuel!:thumbsup:
IMAG0002.jpg