4cyl vs 3 cyl

/ 4cyl vs 3 cyl #11  
Hey all I have one of those L3BL engines in my G 3033H I bought it in July have 81.7 hrs on it and I think it's on the way to seizing !!! Had the dealer pick it up this am to look at it !

Every company produces a "lemon" once in awhile.. It definitely is inconvenient. I am sure they will make it right. I have the G3038H and it runs like a champ so far, with the caveat that I only have 25 hours on it. Plenty of power, easy on diesel.. Can't complain so far..

/ 4cyl vs 3 cyl #12  
Every company produces a "lemon" once in awhile.. It definitely is inconvenient. I am sure they will make it right. I have the G3038H and it runs like a champ so far, with the caveat that I only have 25 hours on it. Plenty of power, easy on diesel.. Can't complain so far..

I hope they take care of it ASAP ! Winter here and was planning on using it for snow removal, but it ended up being a huge pain when it died in the driveway with guests on the way for Xmas, thank god I had a walk behind snowblower to get through this so far, had about 18 - 20 inches in a couple days !

/ 4cyl vs 3 cyl #13  
I hope they take care of it ASAP ! Winter here and was planning on using it for snow removal, but it ended up being a huge pain when it died in the driveway with guests on the way for Xmas, thank god I had a walk behind snowblower to get through this so far, had about 18 - 20 inches in a couple days !

Got a good news update on the Tractor?

/ 4cyl vs 3 cyl #14  
Got a good news update on the Tractor?
Nothing yet , Dealer said LS was sending a new engine !!! Hope it's put together soon ! Miss the seat time as well !!

/ 4cyl vs 3 cyl #15  
Nothing yet , Dealer said LS was sending a new engine !!! Hope it's put together soon ! Miss the seat time as well !!

I am curious to hear your report on the new engine. What was the total time in service at failure, and what exactly was the failure mode. I too am considering getting an LS tractor and want to hear more.

thanks

/ 4cyl vs 3 cyl #16  
OP has no activity for over a year.

/ 4cyl vs 3 cyl #17  
I hate threads like these, waste of time.