Stump Bucket on the Way

/ Stump Bucket on the Way #1  

Fitzwaryn

Tractor
LS 3040
Just ordered a new Stump Bucket. It's fabricated by a fairly local North Carolina company.

Skid Steer Stump Bucket

I had looked at some of the ones available but they all struck me as too large for a tractor the size of the LS 3040. This one appears to be a bit smaller while still large enough to do what I need, which is uproot 4-6 inch pine trees from sandy soil. The price is a lot better too. Shipping from Denton, NC (nw part of the state) to Hampstead (sw part of the state was $85. That's not bad for something weighing as much as this thing.

Not sure when it will arrive but I'll try to post some pictures of it and report on how well it does once it comes in.

/ Stump Bucket on the Way #2  
Looks lime a good value. I've been thinking about adding stump bucket for the same reasons as you. Please let us know how well it works.

/ Stump Bucket on the Way #3  
Send pics - I would like to know how well it works and to see what it would look like on my 3040

/ Stump Bucket on the Way #4  
After watching the video i dont want to go at any more stumps with a reg dirt bucket..LOL..thanks for sharing the link and enjoy your new bucket..