Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS?

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #1  

DwightD123

Silver Member
Tractor
LS R4041EZ
My tractor is a couple hours away and therefore not readily available for measurement. I am considering the Pats Easy Change. Has anyone used them or measured for them on the LS?

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #2  
I have the Pat's easy change on mine. As far as I remember, all you need to know is whether or not your tractor needs CAT 1 or CAT 2.

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #3  
what is the easy change? never heard of it?

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #4  
I have it on my 41hp Landini, made by LS. Fits and works perfect. Had a local farmer look at it one day and admired it, he said "I've got to get me one of those things!".

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #5  
Check Agri Supply when you decide to buy one. They had the best price when I bought mine.

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #6  
Bought new LS3039H and a Pats Easy change from Northern Tool.
Used it to hook up new Bush Hog 5 ft. Works like a charm.
I had a older Kubota that didn't have a quick attach. Didn't make that mistake
again.

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #7  
Is one of these needed for each implement or just one for the tractor? Thanks.

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #8  
Try here Let me google that for you ;)

Only need one set for the tractor. One issue is that it pushes your connection point back a few inches; this might cause problems with pto length and top link length. Lots of info on this forum about pats:thumbsup:

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #9  
I did have Pats on my tractor but their gone now. With 8 different implements they were simply too much trouble plus having Pats come unlatched on one arm while using my 7' mower and breaking my tractors lift arm also wasn't good.

I can see them working with two maybe three different implements that have close to the same spacing and none of them don't need clearance cut just to be able to get hooked. Plus they do add length to the lift arms which may not work for some applications.

/ Has anyone used the Pats Easy Change on an LS? #10  
Try here Let me google that for you ;)

Only need one set for the tractor. One issue is that it pushes your connection point back a few inches; this might cause problems with pto length and top link length. Lots of info on this forum about pats:thumbsup:

One thing I did to get around the PTO shaft length was to use a 1 3/8 to 1 3/8 adapter which "lengthened" the shaft by about the same amount that was added by the quick hitch. I'm not sure if this was the right application for the adapter, but it seemed to work ok. An over run clutch will do the same for those implements that need one.