Considering an R4041

/ Considering an R4041 #1  

mlucius

Has anyone had experience with the LS mode R4041. I've not been able to see one personally but the tires/wheels seem undersized for a 40 hp tractor. Are these tractors more compact than a JD or Kubota? Also, the dealer is a couple hours away. How would that factor into your decision?

/ Considering an R4041 #2  
We purchased a R4041H In July, and have since put on about 60 hrs. Our dealer is about 1.5 hrs from where I live, and about 3 hrs from where we use and store the tractor. (They are the only dealer in Alberta).

We have 10-16.5 & 43x16-20 R4 tires on the unit, I'm not sure if that's an optional or standard size for the R4 tire option.

As for the tractor size, its similar to the L series Kubota and Deere 4105, although the LS is quite a bit heavier, plus the loader is more than up to task (there is a 15 cubic ft bucket on it currently)

/ Considering an R4041 #3  
Has anyone had experience with the LS mode R4041. I've not been able to see one personally but the tires/wheels seem undersized for a 40 hp tractor. Are these tractors more compact than a JD or Kubota? Also, the dealer is a couple hours away. How would that factor into your decision?

Hi, Lucias. Welcome.
I'm a dealer for LS, and agree with you that the stock wheels and tires on the R4041 are little bit undersized, so we spec all of ours with the larger size that comes standard on the R4047. You local dealer could probably do the same.... it adds a few hundred dollars to the price, but most of our customers seem to like it better that way.

Here's a link to what the R4041 looks like with the bigger wheels/tires...
RCO - LS Tractor R4041 from RCO TRACTOR, a UTDA Dealer

And here's a picture of what last year's version of the same tractor (the R4010) looked like with the standard tires.

Attachments

• LS_TRACTOR_R4010_005.jpg
    LS_TRACTOR_R4010_005.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 548