LS Backhoe

/ LS Backhoe #13  
I bought the backhoe with my G-3033,(LL3102 model)I have not had a chance to use it,other than pawing around to make sure it works.It was around $7000.Got big plans for it come spring.Comes off easily and takes me about 15 min to put back on,it's not hard but you got get it lined up before you back over it.

/ LS Backhoe
I just ordered my LS 5020 and too was looking at the backhoe option. Any word on a price? I know that the tractor mounted hoe is not the same a owning a true backhoe, but it saves me maintenance on more tires, brakes, engine, ect ect. I do light digging like a pole barn here and there and stumps in the summer. If you hear anything on a price let me know. I seem to remember a price from my dealer near $6K. Thanks

I never did get a price on the one that is pictured in the post as my dealer didnt even carry it..

/ LS Backhoe #16  
can anyone tell me the actual weight of the backhoe attachment LB2101. I've searched everywhere looking for the specs. I'm looking for this because I am trying to find a trailer to haul it and need the weights. And I also need the weight of the LL4101 front end loader..

/ LS Backhoe #17  
I know this may not be the best equipment, but if you want an inexpensive backhoe for your tractor there are backhoes that dig 6' deep (I am sure they could probably get ones that go deeper) for under $3000.00 with free shipping on Ebay, they are the Jinma brand they are brand new. They are 3pt not sub-frame mount and they run off of the tractors hydraulics or you would have to supply a pump for the PTO. Even if you had to purchase a pump to operate them they would a lot less expensive than what others have been quoted and if you don't use a backhoe all that often they would probably be just fine, of course you could always buy better ones for like 8, 9, 10K no problem. Just a thought if someone would be interested. (no I am not the one selling them)
I have kicked around the idea of getting one of these but I already have a BH that is way beefier on the ford 621 industrial, it leaks, its slow, it breaks more than I would like but its better that a shovel. My thought is as I get older and have less of a need I would like to get rid of some of my tractors and just have the one with all of the attachments. But something like this would never be able to do what I already have can do so I will probably just get down to the two tractors just because.

/ LS Backhoe #18  
My local dealer told me that if you use a aftermarket or other brand of backhoe besides LS it will void the manufacturer's warranty, has anyone else heard this?

/ LS Backhoe #19  
Never heard that before. So if you buy a box blade or a brush hog from tractor supply it would void your warranty! Not thinking so he just wants to sell you a backhoe. If you get an after market BH with a PTO pump you wouldn't even have to get any extra power beyond ports installed. I wouldn't think so but don't take my word for it, see if you can find another LS dealer and call them and just ask. Or better yet call or email LS themselves and ask them, but it really doesn't seem like the truth. Like I said don't take my word for it!

/ LS Backhoe #20  
I was thinking that didn't sound right, but he said "aftermarket backhoes, especially 3 point backhoes", I will have to clairify that with him as to whether or not a aftermarket subframe hoe would be covered or if it is only the 3point models.