Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded?

/ Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded? #2  
Identical to the new Boomer series from New Holland. Looks just like my Boomer 35.

No question they are LS rebadged. Sure like mine

/ Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded? #3  
Looks like the Rs become Bs. I see the new version of my R4010 there. My 1996 Cub Cadet 7274 was previously a 1991 Case IH 1140. They were both 100% Mitsubishi built. Obviously, they all understand the value of branding, as artificial as it might be.

/ Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded?
In cases like this, he with the lowest price tag wins. Or rather he who looks for the lowest price tag wins.

Another look at the specs shows rear remotes are optional on the Case Farmall B series. That adds an extra ~$1500 to the value of LS or the cost of the Case...

Not a big deal I don't think but they have 50 amp alternators instead of 90. How/why this would make a functional difference I don't know. I wonder what else they had LS take off so they could sell add-on options.

I wonder if they will price them accordingly... I'm sure some people would rather save $1500 and not get the rear remotes

/ Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded?
Hmm... Looking at the engine displacements to align them to the LS models, in descending order they are the:
Case: 50B, 40B, 35B, 30B
LS: R4047, R4041, R3039, S3010

I was kind of surprised having to go all they way down to the S3010. I was also a little surprised that the G3038 has more displacement than the R3039

/ Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded? #6  
Hmm... Looking at the engine displacements to align them to the LS models, in descending order they are the:
Case: 50B, 40B, 35B, 30B
LS: R4047, R4041, R3039, S3010

I was kind of surprised having to go all they way down to the S3010. I was also a little surprised that the G3038 has more displacement than the R3039

I'm waiting for confirmation from LS, but I think the 30B may be a continuation of the I3030, which was dropped from the LS Line. It was an I3040/R3039, but with the lower output engine..... same engine as the S3010, but with more bells and whistles. I could be wrong though...may be a S3010 after all.. I'll report back after I get some word from LS

/ Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded? #7  
Yep, our LS rep says that the new Case models correspond to the I's and R's, like the NH models do..... All with 4 cyl motors, 4 wheel drive, and based on the "premium compact" platform with extra bells and whistles, as opposed to the "value" models S and G.

I have no idea which of those premium features will carry over as standard on the Case, vs being an extra cost option, but I'm pretty sure it will at least include the adjustable seat, tilt steering, and probably rubber mats.... dunno where they'll come down on work lights, rear remotes, etc.

Also, we expect to see higher prices on these models from Case of course...

Cheers

/ Case I-H tractors are getting LS tractors re-branded? #8  
The guy doing the video seemed more impressed with the shape of the hood and lines of the loader than what the tractor will actually do. When we were looking at compact utility the CaseIH dealer had 5 compacts on the lot, of the 5 there were 4 different countries of origin. We didn't even talk price.

OT: The smallest CaseIH my wife would even consider would be something in the Maxxum line built in England. Her Maxxum 5140 was built in Germany and has been a nice tractor. The cabs on the new Maxxums are pretty darn nice. I don't see the 5140 Maxxum she has going anywhere soon, knock on wood, it has the pretty much bullet proof 359 ci, 5.9L 6 cylinder Cummins engine in it, it'll probably out last the tractor.