LS Tractor/ Lenar

/ LS Tractor/ Lenar #3  
Lenar was purchased by Mahindra a few years ago. They did several updates on it and sold it here as the 2525 model for a couple years. It still didnt match the durability of their other tractors and they droped it from the US market.

/ LS Tractor/ Lenar #4  
LS is owned by LG they badge for several other companies including New Holland and I believe BOB Cat not sure who else. I own a LS 5020 and am just please as can be after almost 80 hrs not any problems except for operator. Very good tractor IMHO.

/ LS Tractor/ Lenar #5  
They will be making some tractors for the C-IH compact line. They should be on display later this week at Louisville. These look to be the same model sizes as what they are making for New Holland. They do not make any for bobcat as those are made by Daedong Industries the same ones who make Kioti.

/ LS Tractor/ Lenar #6  
I have had a Lenar tractor since December 2013 and have had many problems to sort out. 1 damaged thermostat. Replaced it.
2 Clevis pin fell out of gear shift. Broke tractor in half and wired all Clevis pins and reset clutch lever height. Tightened all bolts that were loose.
3 low hydraulic pressure. Blocked the extra valve release that was not needed.
4 Front and back tyres not compatible. Axle breakage not yet happened. Have to sort that one out.
Otherwise the tractor is fine. I use it in two wheel drive now and it's a great tractor now