Who Is Manufacturing L.S. Implements

/ Who Is Manufacturing L.S. Implements #1  

trac

Gold Member
Tractor
Long 530, 2360, 360,2310, Ford 641, 8N, 2N
Looking at the L.S. 3 point hitch grass cutter the other day, noticed it looked alot like another brand. Anyone know for sure who is the manufacture? Like the idea of the tapered top, so water doesn't collect on it. Design looked good and priced right.

/ Who Is Manufacturing L.S. Implements #2  
Looking at the L.S. 3 point hitch grass cutter the other day, noticed it looked alot like another brand. Anyone know for sure who is the manufacture? Like the idea of the tapered top, so water doesn't collect on it. Design looked good and priced right.

I wasn't even aware there were LS branded mowers. LIKE most things LS, there is a distinct lack of information. I don't know how it's even possible to google something like "Mower LM3500" and not get a single image of one. I love my S3010, but frankly I think LS Tractor USA is a lousy representative of the brand and their website is mostly useless for finding anything other than specs. This nonsense was understandable early on when they first decided to sell their equipment direct, but it has been a few years now with essentially little improvement so far as I can tell.

Sorry about the rant, but at least it's nice to hear you thought it looked like a decent piece of equipment at a fair price. That's what I think LS is best known for. Anyway, post a picture of one if you happen to get a chance.

/ Who Is Manufacturing L.S. Implements #3  
I would have to agree "LilBluetractor", LS info stream hasn't seemed to improve since they started marketing and selling their product in North America in 2009. website pretty much is useless with the exception of specs. Kind of ironic since they seem to make a quality product at a good price, but their product marketing and their technical writing skills on their manuals is pretty shoddy to say the least.