Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #1  

TULLY2TH

Tractor
KUBOTA L-3240HST
I thought we had decided on the Kubota, until the 4% price increase. After talking to an LS dealer, who used to be a JD dealer, at the farm show, I'm not sure anymore. The LS has more hp,weight, better warranty, more extras, and better pricing, etc.
Any advice for a new tractor buyer?

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #2  
What is the price and feature comparison between the two? I have only put 20 hours on my R4047. For what I paid, I couldn't come close to the power and options that came with my tractor stock. Best decision I made.

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H
So you like the R4047? It seems LS has more features included, whereas, you pay extra with Kubota or JD. Are you happy with your choice?

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #4  
I was on it all day today. I have very happy with this tractor. I used an older Mahindra 35hp and a Kubota B3030, and my LS is so much nicer.

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #5  
I just bought a U5020. Same engine as the 4047, but a little bigger frame and more lift capacity.

So far no complaints. I have about 10 hours on it so far but it defenitely feels well built, smooth to operate and quiet.

I had one issue with a improperty torqued oil relief valve but the dealer showed up at my house on a SATURDAY!! morning, hauled my tractor away to investigate the problem (oil leaking) and had the tractor back that afternoon. Dealer service alone was a huge incentive for me, combined with the Mitsubishi diesel.

I looked at other countries as well and the LS tractor is pretty common overseas, especially the 3039 and 4047 models (different model number overseas but same engines). This was pretty reassuring when it came to future parts and service.

I had looked at Kubota (good tractors) as well, but dollar for dollar the LS gave me more for my money. Great warranty (even the Titan tires have a good warranty) and well built from 3pt to loader arms.

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #6  
u really cant compair ls with kubota/jd

when u buy a crapbota or crappy deer your just buying the brand name. once you change all the brand names to a,b,c ls is the only clear choice and if your dont ur just dumb. or at least easy munpulated by mArketing. ( sorry hard to type on iphone).

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #7  
I thought we had decided on the Kubota, until the 4% price increase. After talking to an LS dealer, who used to be a JD dealer, at the farm show, I'm not sure anymore. The LS has more hp,weight, better warranty, more extras, and better pricing, etc.
Any advice for a new tractor buyer?

For all those reasons --- I have a R3039H on order.

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #8  
Congrats your one of those customers who's not wiling to pay an extra 5k for a green or orange paint.

honestly one thing i really like about my tractor is all the extras it comes with that is not standard with the other brands.

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #9  
Congrats your one of those customers who's not wiling to pay an extra 5k for a green or orange paint.

honestly one thing i really like about my tractor is all the extras it comes with that is not standard with the other brands.

Ditto. I've been considering upgrading and checked the competition again with the larger units. Looks like I may go LS again. My dealer isn't well established though so he doesn't take trade-ins so much. I may end up selling my R4047 myself first. Wouldn't happen to be in the Mobile, AL area and want to buy a gently used R4047 Shuttle shift model?

I should post it in the sales area :thumbsup:

/ Kubota L3540 vs. LS R4041H #10  
sublifer .... IS YOUR TRACTOR STILL FOR SALE ? INTERESTED ... THANX