Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047

/ Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047 #1  

maximus216

Tractor
LS 4047
Hello,
I'm beginning to have problems with my quick connect couplings on my LL4101 loader. The tractor is only a few months old and they are starting to leak. I'm having a hard time finding replacement couplings. The loader manual has a part number of 80420-t3360, which is only the female end. There is no part number so I was wondering if anyone knows what the part number is or where i can purchase the set together? thanks.

/ Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047 #2  
You can replace the o-rings in the female end ... they can get damaged by mis use, dirt, debris or just leak.

/ Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047
I replaced the o rings and that didn't work. i have to purchase new male and female couplers. Does any one know what the part number is?

/ Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047 #4  
Is there some reason they would not have used standard Pioneer couplers found on any Fleet & Farm type store shelf?

Unusual for them to be leaking so quickly, farming with 7 tractors and dozens of implements, think I've only had 2 or so couplers go bad in decades of use. Don't think I'd want the same parts toreplace them if they go bad that quick!

--->Paul

/ Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047 #7  
I had to replace a female fitting as well and now noticed that another one is leaking. I did not know one could replace the 'O' rings in the female coupler. Can anyone offer a hint or two on the best way to do that?

/ Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047 #8  
Hello,
I'm beginning to have problems with my quick connect couplings on my LL4101 loader. The tractor is only a few months old and they are starting to leak. I'm having a hard time finding replacement couplings. The loader manual has a part number of 80420-t3360, which is only the female end. There is no part number so I was wondering if anyone knows what the part number is or where i can purchase the set together? thanks.

Did your dealer move the couplings up onto the loader? I think until some time last year they had the couplings underneath the operator station and were having the dealers move them up onto the loader. Not sure why exactly but I'm sure there was a reason.

/ Problems with quick connect couplings on 4047 #9  
I had to replace a female fitting as well and now noticed that another one is leaking. I did not know one could replace the 'O' rings in the female coupler. Can anyone offer a hint or two on the best way to do that?

It's a sun of a gun and I could use a hint ... I use a very small awl to pop out the old o-ring ... then a small flat screwdriver to help get it into that little bitty grooved area ... takes some time to get it to seat.

I hope someone else pops in with a easy solution.