NAPA paint color match

/ NAPA paint color match #1  

akraven

Bronze Member
I went by my local NAPA carrying my bucket level tube and compared to their paint swatches. I found match that is as close to perfect as it gets to my eyes. The number code is 53-42109-00-A. My local NAPA will mix it and put it in a spray can for you or mix it in pint/qt/gal and you can add the reducer and hardener yourself. Here is a pic with a square of scrap metal painted by me next to the tractor. Also is a pic a a bracket I added to hold front quick connect couplers that I painted.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 1,982
  • Bucket quick connects.JPG
    Bucket quick connects.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 946
   / NAPA paint color match #2  
Excellent, thanks for the paint number and nice neat job on the bracket.

/ NAPA paint color match
Your welcome and thank you for the compliment.:)

/ NAPA paint color match #4  
Yeah,
Thanks for the good info. I have some implements that need some matching.

/ NAPA paint color match #5  
That's really helpful....Thanks.

We've also found that a lot of trailer manufacturers use a color chart that includes what they call "National Blue", and it's a very close match as well... here's a pic. I think your NAPA color may be even closer, but if anybody's looking to get a trailer built this color looks real nice with an LS tractor sitting on it.

Attachments

• j2030h_trailer_package_3.jpg
    j2030h_trailer_package_3.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 1,062
   / NAPA paint color match #6  

We've also found that a lot of trailer manufacturers use a color chart that includes what they call "National Blue", and it's a very close match as well... here's a pic. I think your NAPA color may be even closer, but if anybody's looking to get a trailer built this color looks real nice with an LS tractor sitting on it.

Do you know how much they are asking for that trailer and how much it weighs?

/ NAPA paint color match

That trailer looks like a very close match as well as well built.

/ NAPA paint color match #8  
Rustoleum - Sail Blue is a pretty close match in a rattle can and might do for accessories. I used it on my canopy and it matches well enough. I don't think it is a good enough match to put it on something on or next to the original paint but I could be wrong.
IMG_20120331_111829.jpg

/ NAPA paint color match #9  
Can anyone help me find a Napa store that will mix paint. All the stores in my area look at me like I am crazy when I ask them if they can mix paint and put it in a spray can. If I can find a store I will just order it. Thanks Tim

/ NAPA paint color match #10  
Yeah..I was wondering about the same thing...I don't think the NAPA stores here mix paint. I will be watching for some infinite wisdom to guide us.