LS Electrical Wiring Question

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #1  

Forfar

Tractor
LS 7010
Hi All Been creeping this forum for a while now. Thought it was time to pitch in. Bought an LS 7010 with FEL in 2010. Love the tractor! Still trying to learn some stuff on it. One thing that has me puzzled is the 2 wire electric connector that out the rear of the left storage tray in the cab by the back window. Anyone know what it is for? I tried tracing it yesterday but the wire goes under the cab mount foam and I'm not going to remove the cab! I had to buy a new bucket for it. The bucket that came with it is pretty cheap. 1/8 inch steel. Not good for a 4x4 tractor. Bent it all to heck last fall back dragging some shale and gravel. Got the new bucket yesterday - Horst HLA standard duty. Had one one my old tractor and it is a beast! Gotta get my rear tires loaded though. Going to put in Rimguard. Which brings me to another point of interest...the tire rims are Titan. Biggest name in industrial wheels. The rims have the mounting holes for wheel weights. Dealer tells me that they do not make wheel weights for that rim. Kinda strange. Why the mounting holes if the wheel weights aren't made?

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #2  
That might be for a light, do you have a 12 volt power tester?

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #3  
Is that to drivers left. Could it be to the rear window washer fluid pump. Just a guess.

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #6  
The S3010 has a plug like that. My dealer said something about a trailer. As mine didn't come with a rear work light, I assumed that was probably for that. Could it be for some LS accessory like a backhoe maybe?

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #7  
The S3010 has a plug like that. My dealer said something about a trailer. As mine didn't come with a rear work light, I assumed that was probably for that. Could it be for some LS accessory like a backhoe maybe?

OK, I was WAY wrong on this. I checked it's a 6-wire connector hanging off the back of my S3010. Does anyone know what it's for?

S3010_connector1.jpg

I'm guessing it must be a standardized connector for something -- maybe the backhoe previously mentioned?

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #8  
I think the owners manual says that is for hooking in the trailer wiring. I guess folks in some countries use the tractor on the highway for trailer towing.

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #9  
I think the owners manual says that is for hooking in the trailer wiring. I guess folks in some countries use the tractor on the highway for trailer towing.

Well that is what the dealer thought, but I don't remember there being anything in my manual about it. Been quite a while since I looked at it so a little refresher can't hurt. As there are 6 wires I guess a trailer does make sense though.

/ LS Electrical Wiring Question #10  
The LS site calls it a 7-pin Rear electrical connector.