LS R3039H

/ LS R3039H #1  

rwork

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100 LS R3039H
After looking at Kubuta, JD, Mahindra, Kioti, New Holland, and LS tractors in the 35-40 HP range, I have to say that I'm seriously considering the LS R3039H. It seems to be a well built tractor, with more features, at a very good price point.

Just wondering if anyone has any input, as to experience with these machines. Any notable issues? If you own one, are you happy with the loader capability? I have read a post or two, that mentioned a weak bucket curl.

Thanks for any input you may have.

/ LS R3039H #2  
There was a member here that bought an R3039 about a year ago. Had a great pic of it in his thread he started on it. You might search for the thread and see if he is still active.

/ LS R3039H #3  
I bought a U5030C earlier this year coming up on 50 hrs of bucket work, brush hogging, and hay work. I am very pleased with my tractor so far. Tim

/ LS R3039H #4  
First post, but I've been lurking for a bit. Early last month I took delivery of an R3039 and so far love it. The stats on the tractor/loader, warranty, having a good dealer close by, and getting a great price ($17k tractor + loader + used 5' box blade) is what sold me and so far I'm not looking back. Plenty of power for working on my horse farm. So far it's done a lot of box blading, FEL work, brush hogging, and post hole digging - it hasn't broken a sweat. It's pretty decent on diesel as well. I tried out the hydro tranny and it's nice but for approx $1.3k more, I took the syncro shuttle. The syncro is great and well worth the cheaper price IMO.

/ LS R3039H #5  
You have my input -- so far, at 40 hours of mowing brush and moving dirt, I couldn't be happier. The biggest issue is that it gets dirty doing all that work. I'll add this for all of the forum to read. The last thing that I asked my dealer after I had the tractor all loaded up on my trailer was: "OK, you've got all the money and I have the tractor, honestly now, what problems should I expect?" He replied: "None --- these just don't come back." So far, that's true --- fingers crossed.

/ LS R3039H #6  
I traded in my McCormick CTJ23 and bought an LS R3039H last week...should be here today. I cant wait. I'll be posting reviews and pics. I'll try to get some videos of this thing doing some work. I'm going to be using it to mow, clear land, and grade my property. All on a pretty good slope. I did a ton of looking around and research. Lots of great reviews on this tractor. I actually bought mine without even seeing it...just pics. I hope it is as good as everyone says!!!

/ LS R3039H #7  
I have the i3040H which is the older version of the R3039H. I had an issue with the curl function on the loader valve. During very slight curl the bucket/forks would drop. Dealer replaced the complete loader valve and have no complaints so far. Highly recommend the LS!