Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys"

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #1  

Gary Fowler

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010
Does any one know how we can petition the administrators to put the LS forum on a par with the Kubota, JD, NH etc. I see that they now have a TYM site and I am sure we have as many members owning LS as TYM. It looks like we have over 1000 more post than the TYM guys and they put up the brand specfic forum for them

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #2  
Why not send a PM to Muhammad and the Administrators? In this way,you can post your question directly to them. Best wishes.

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #3  
Why not send a PM to Muhammad and the Administrators? In this way,you can post your question directly to them. Best wishes.

I'm with ya Gary, I think we've got a pretty decent following here on the LS Forum, not to mention that it seems a lot of folks are looking for parts, etc. for previous LS built tractors.

I second the nomination!

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #4  
Would you fold the relabeled LS tractors into the link?
It might help people trying to get parts/advice. Just an idea.

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys"
I dont think I would combine the rebadged LS tractors into the LS link althought that is a good place to discuss them with owners of such.

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #6  
I dont think I would combine the rebadged LS tractors into the LS link althought that is a good place to discuss them with owners of such.

That would be me! Don't put me down just because my LS tractor is GREEN! :laughing:

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #7  
FWIW, I just got off the phone with my dealer, checking on an oil filter, and they sold three LS tractors last week, and has three more ordered. This is just a small country dealership in Lucedale, MS. They've been there for 50 yrs, and do absolutely no advertising.
This tells me that the word is getting around on the LS Tractors.

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys"
Folks that dont bleed green, NH blue or Kubota orange are finding that they are getting more tractor with better warranty for less money. Other die hard brand loyal folk who think green or orange is best? Well lets just say they deserve to pay more for less.

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #9  
Agree, we need our own forum. Viva LS!

/ Getting our own brand specific site like the "other guys" #10  
Can we go just above NH?