Used LS 3039 in Missouri

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri #1  

Illini22

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti dk40 hst, wright stander zero turn
37 hrs, 6 months old. $13,900 firm. Looks clean, sounds like a decent price.

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri #2  
liledgy said:
37 hrs, 6 months old. $13,900 firm. Looks clean, sounds like a decent price.

Cash price for new LS G3033 was $16450, when I was looking. That included FEL with SSQA.

I'd say u r looking at a great deal.

I think the 5 year warranty is transferrable, too. LS website said that I think... May want to check. Without warranty, I'd have to think about whether or not I'm saving money or asking for trouble.

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri
Ad says 4.5 years left on warranty. It has telescoping arms and shuttle shift. 2 sets of rear remotes and rear light. Also says quick attach loader, but doesn't appear to be quick attack bucket ( skid steer). It's more tractor than I need and closest dealer to me is almost 2 hours away. Looks very clean.

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri #4  
My above post was a brand new LS G3033 HST with the SSQA and the full 5 year warranty.

The dealer will be just as far away if you buy the used one. Why not call the dealer to see what a new one would go for, with the exact options of the used one. Will help confirm whether it is a good deal.

I imagine a dealer would be more responsive to fix a tractor he sold to you... not one you bought from someone else.

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri #5  
The tractor likely came from that dealer so it shouldnt be a problem IF you ever need work done on it. Hardly any dealers provide free transport for warranty repairs so be prepared to pay for that service if you dont have a trailer that will haul it. However it being an LS and with about 40 hours on it, any little minor bugs should have been fixed already. I wouldnt be afraid of buying it if the price is right. 2 hour drive in todays world isnt that far and lots of folks commute to work that far daily so that shouldnt be an issue either, but maybe when you are priceing the tractor ask the dealer if he has a service truck that does customer service at tractors residence.

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri #6  
Wow, sounds like a good deal. It should have the quick attach bucket - mine does.

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri
Thanks for all the info. It's also 8 hrs. Away from me.

/ Used LS 3039 in Missouri #8  
No problem, take your trailer and load it up. I made a 1000 mile round trip to get my used B26TLB and it was worth it. I had to go thru Houston,Tx. to pick up my trailer so spent 2 days with daughter and 2 grandchildren, picked up the tractor in Jennings, La and travelled to Monroe, La. and visited 2 of my sisters, used the B26 to do some yard work and came on home. 6 day trip and also sold my other tractor in the process as one sister said her husband might want it which he did, so it was a good trip. Of course I had to deliver my old tractor as part of the deal so I got a chance to visit with my brother in law and take 2 grandsons down to see where I grew up.
Your mileage might not be as worthwhile but a little planning might work out something. Any vacation spots up the way of the tractor? if so make it a mini vacation.