new ls 3039

/ new ls 3039 #1  

leonardo

Tractor
kubota and ls
dealer took delivery of my new 3039 shuttle shift with fel and bucket last week. waiting for him to prep and weld hooks on bucket. told him when i signed the deal i was in no hurry so i will not pressure him. had no plans at all to get a new tractor. bought a farmtrac 300 dts 5 years ago from same dealer. put 570hrs on it mostly hauling logs, moving processed firewood, brush hogging and plowing and disking food plots. the farm trac has been a gem, however the dealer said he would give me a good trade in price if i bought a new ls from him. bought the 300 dts new for $17,400 otd and he gave me $10,900 off the price of the new ls. i did't think i could sell the tractor outright for that so i jumped on it. hope new tractor serves me as well as the old one, getting 8.5 more horsepower, and a heavier duty unit. just to make some of you jealous the dealer is 1/2 mile from where i keep my tractor. i also have a 1992 kubota L3600, kept at another location. can't explain why someone born and raised in the city likes tractors so much but i sure do. girlfriend says i always look happy and contented when she sees me working either of mine. thanks for listening guys.

/ new ls 3039 #2  
Welcome to the LS club. I've had my R3039 for a year and a half and am quite pleased with it. Some pics of the new machine would be nice!

/ new ls 3039 #4  
Congrats on the new tractor, that is the same one that I have.

/ new ls 3039 #5  
Welcome! I have about a week on my new G3038H.. Luv it!!