ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes

/ ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes #1  

timbo350

Tractor
ls 3033 tlb
I just bought my new ls 3033 tlb I love it but only owning it a few days the backhoe will not work theres fluid coming out of the control valve assembly and the backhoe is un responsive and today I went out to check and see if maybe it started to work again I found that the three point lift will not go up i checked the draft control but still nothing I called the dealer which is 70 miles away now it goes back on saturday exactly one week since i got it hopin i didnt get a big ole piece of s**t!!!

/ ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes
p.s. all the lines are
tight

/ ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes #3  
I had a problem with my loader valve on the LS. Dealer fixed up ASAP. I would hope your dealer is just a good. Let us know what the problem was when they get it fixed.

/ ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes #4  
If your BH is connected directly to the tractor hydraulics and the BH has hydraulic fluid comming out of it, you may have drained the hydraulic reservoir and that could be why the 3pt doesn't work. If that is the case don't run the tractor. There should be a dip stick in the rear housing to check the fluid.

reservoir is full i checked the draft control still nothing i dropped it off today with the dealer so we will see what the diagnosis is

/ ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes #6  
I realize it hasnt been very long, but has any info come back from the dealer on the problem other than I suspect loose and or improperly installed valve and hoses.

/ ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes #7  
... the backhoe will not work theres fluid coming out of the control
valve assembly and the backhoe is un responsive....

I do not know LS tractors, so I looked them up. I guess you have a LB1102 hoe attachment?
They mount it on the 3-pt and not a subframe? Hmmm.

Your post indicates it IS on the 3-pt. I wonder if the hoe is connected to the tractor's
hyd system thru a diverter, or just connected in a power-beyond loop after the
FEL valve and before the 3-pt cylinder valve. I suspect the latter.

If that is the case, the OUT from the hoe valve powers the 3-pt cyl, and it
can only handle 500psi max. None of these compact tractor hoe attachments
have a PB out. You may have blown out the hoe valve by operating the
3-pt cyl and exceeding the 500psi limit. A "proper" 3-pt hoe attachment
will lock the 3-pt in one position, so operating the 3-pt valve can blow
out the hoe valve.

Do you know how LS set up your hydraulics?

hoses were tight fluid was coming out of the actual control valve body;the backhoe mounts to its own subframe the 3pt arms are in the up position the hydraulics are plumbed in thru the loader valve the front end loader works fine i assuming there is a blockage either on the pressure side or the return side after the tractor was running for say 10 minutes or so the bucket would barely curl up same with the stabilizers and boom stick its been there since friday evening so im gonna call today or tomorrow for a staus update

just got off the phone with the dealer the backhoe problem was a blown oring inside the valve body and he said my three point was workin fine so we will see when i go to get it friday

/ ls3033 backhoe and three point lift woes #10  
Good News.