Quick Connect Size

/ Quick Connect Size #1  

rwork

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100 LS R3039H
Does anyone know off hand what size are the remote couplers on my R3039H. I'm thinkiing they are 3/8, but I'm not sure how they are measured.
I'm thinking about buying a grapple, and am trying to figure out just what I need to get it hooked up. Also what type, size hose do I need?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Quick Connect Size
MtnViewRanch said:
If you are talking about the rear remotes, they are 1/2". ;)

Thanks MVR, yes, those are the ones. What size hydeaulic hose would I need to connect my grapple?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Quick Connect Size #4  
I am a big fan of 3/8" hose myself, but all you really need is 1/4".

/ Quick Connect Size #5  
I can't seem to get the right Male nipple for my rear remotes. I've tried The 1/2" fittings (ISO 7241-1 Series A) and they are too small. Do i need the (ISO 7241-1 Series B) 1/2" fitting? I am having a hard time finding any info on the specific type of fitting I need. Also the female coupler valve has a flat push button valve in it, can I use a fitting that has a round ball end on it to mate with the flat edge of the male nipple? I wouldn't think that would be right. The (ISO 5675) AG series coupler has a round ball valve and it appears that that fitting would be too small also.

/ Quick Connect Size #6  
I can't seem to get the right Male nipple for my rear remotes. I've tried The 1/2" fittings (ISO 7241-1 Series A) and they are too small. Do i need the (ISO 7241-1 Series B) 1/2" fitting? I am having a hard time finding any info on the specific type of fitting I need. Also the female coupler valve has a flat push button valve in it, can I use a fitting that has a round ball end on it to mate with the flat edge of the male nipple? I wouldn't think that would be right. The (ISO 5675) AG series coupler has a round ball valve and it appears that that fitting would be too small also.

My Kioti uses 1/2" ISO 5675's at the rear, ISO 3/8" 7241-A at the FEL valve and ISO 3/8" 7241-B at the WR long electric/hydraulic coupling at the FEL disconnects. And also have 1/2" ISO 16028 skid steer at the grapple. I highly prefer the skid steer connectors as they are always dry when disconnecting and getting dirty is never an issue. I wish all of my hydraulic couplings were the closed face- dry types. Oh well. The only downside is they are more expensive.

I measured and read and messed around for days trying to figure them out. Finally took an educated SWAG and ordered a handful of male fittings from DiscountHydraulicHose.com to get the ISO ratings correct and for my use, then ordered 2 sets of each type to use with the hydraulic test gauge I am assembling.

/ Quick Connect Size #7  

Well I called the Dealer and he told me what the rear remote fitting was ( 1/2" Pioneer 8010-4 Male Nipple ) and he told me that it wouldn't matter if one was a ball valve and the other was a poppett style. I'm sorry for all the dumb questions but I finally got it installed and now I can use my new Land Pride 3784 Rear Blade with Hydraulic Angle

/ Quick Connect Size #8  
Well I called the Dealer and he told me what the rear remote fitting was ( 1/2" Pioneer 8010-4 Male Nipple ) and he told me that it wouldn't matter if one was a ball valve and the other was a poppett style. I'm sorry for all the dumb questions but I finally got it installed and now I can use my new Land Pride 3784 Rear Blade with Hydraulic Angle

Pioneer 8010 Male Tips are the standard of the agricultural industry. They meet ISO 5675 requirements and were developed and proven by Pioneer in over 60 years of farm service.

This is the Quick coupler many just call AG.. meets ISO 5675 standards.

/ Quick Connect Size #9  

Pioneer 8010 Male Tips are the standard of the agricultural industry. They meet ISO 5675 requirements and were developed and proven by Pioneer in over 60 years of farm service.

This is the Quick coupler many just call AG.. meets ISO 5675 standards.

Yeah now I know, I feel kind of Stupid right now!

/ Quick Connect Size #10  
Yeah now I know, I feel kind of Stupid right now!

Well look at it this way, hard won knowledge is not soon forgotten. Before I knew what they were, I didn't know either.