New Grapple

/ New Grapple #1  

rwork

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100 LS R3039H
Well, I got me a new root grapple today, and I can't wait to try it out. Didn't get it home until right at dark, so all I had time to do was unload it.
I did learn on thing about hydraulic hoses,...they're expensive! Ran me a little better than 200 bucks for a couple of 16' hoses and connectors!

I've got to check the fit on the SSQA, and make sure there's no play. I've heard a number of issues with the fit on some grapples. It was too dark to see anything, so I'll check it out this weekend.

/ New Grapple #2  
Post some pictures please, I have an R3039 shuttle shift, curious to see how it looks.

/ New Grapple
Post some pictures please, I have an R3039 shuttle shift, curious to see how it looks.

It will be this weekend, but I promise once I get everything hooked up, I'll post some detailed photos. I'm certainly impressed with the way it's built.

/ New Grapple #4  
I assume with the 16' hoses you will be operating it from the rear remotes. Be sure to update us on how you route the hoses and how it works out. I have the previous model and am considering a grapple.

/ New Grapple #5  
It will be this weekend, but I promise once I get everything hooked up, I'll post some detailed photos. I'm certainly impressed with the way it's built.

Thank you sir, I will look forward to that.

/ New Grapple #7  
$200 for 32' of hose and probabally 4 connectors isnt bad at all.

/ New Grapple
LD1 said:
$200 for 32' of hose and probabally 4 connectors isnt bad at all.

Oh well, honesty, I didn't care. I'm so anxious to get this thing hooked up and going!
First thing I've got to do this weekend, is break out the grinder, and cut up this steel crate it was shipped in.
I think they must have welded it around the grapple!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New Grapple #9  

Now lest make sure you don't scratch it before pictures!