LS parts

/ LS parts #1  

Caveman3250

Tractor
ineedhousewerks@hotmail.com
Any of u guys have good source if parts for new LS tractors? Have G3038 that I need fan & some headlights... Thanks
Caveman

/ LS parts #2  
I don't not see where you are located. What little I have needed the local dealer has been able to get within a week. There may be some alternate brands that LS made that are similar, but would need to paint from green / red to blue.

/ LS parts
Guess I need to change my profile.....from Eads TN, suburb of Memphis.....Thought I could find parts online a little easier rather than ording from dealer....

/ LS parts #4  
I had some oil filters and such drop shipped to my house from my dealer. Warranty items have to be picked up at the dealer though. LS wont allow them to ship to alternate location according to my dealer. Some items come in fast but my new fuel tank took 6 weeks. My new drawbar attachment bracket is on order for about 4 weeks now. No word on the replacement seat due to a broken suspension bracket(whole seat has to be replaced). I am considering that I will just keep the one we welded back together. I know my welds will hold better than the poor excuse for a weld that was on it.