Thinking about buy a LS tractor?

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #1  

hkjones3

Tractor
LS/R4047
Hello all, am new to tractorbynet but not new to tactors. Am looking to buy a new tractor and was wondering what was the buzz about a new tractor company to me and my area, LS tractors? I have heard some good things about them and being there headquarters are in my area I am thinking about a purchase?

Thanks

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #2  
I have a LS U5030C with about 100 hrs, so far I am very pleased!

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #3  
My tractor is an LS 3039 gear with only 40 hours, so far I have been happy.

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #4  
There are a lot of guys here have the LS tractors, and most seem to like them.. of course they make the CUTS for New Holland also for the last couple of years.

James K0UA

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #5  
Stick around and learn and share. This is the Wikipedia of Tractors. Welcome HK to TBN from Tennessee.

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor?
Thanks all, I have been looking at the LS R4047. Someone told me that they use to, or still makes tractors for New Holland?

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #7  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the LS Tractors forum.

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #8  
Hello all, am new to tractorbynet but not new to tactors. Am looking to buy a new tractor and was wondering what was the buzz about a new tractor company to me and my area, LS tractors? I have heard some good things about them and being there headquarters are in my area I am thinking about a purchase?

Thanks

Welcome to the LS Tractor on TBN. You can read many reviews of LS models by actual owners here on TBN:

LS Tractor Reviews - TractorByNet.com

You can also browse this forum (the one your post got moved to by Briana03) for lots of straight-up talk about the brand. Most of the problems you'll see are few and LS appears to be addressing them when they arise. I don't know of anyone who regrets buying one so far. LS has been in the tractor business for quite a while, but just started selling under the LS brand a few years ago:

LS Tractors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps!

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #9  
Really enjoy my I3040H. Had one small issue with the loader valve, the dealer ordered a replacement when adjustment would not correct. All good with the tractor for my needs and the limited warranty issues have been taken care of quickly!

/ Thinking about buy a LS tractor? #10  
I have a R4047 with 130 hours. I bought it in March. Absolutely love my tractor.