Where is everyone

/ Where is everyone #1  

Guesseral

Veteran Member
Tractor
Montana R4944, Ford Jubilee, Ford 621, Ford 841
Where did everyone go? The site seems empty, never going to get a site upgrade if no one is here!

/ Where is everyone #2  
I think everyone is making the final push to get all of summers projects wrapped up before winter sets in.

/ Where is everyone #4  
I know I fade in and out based on other things going on

/ Where is everyone #5  
Stuff always gets in the way!

/ Where is everyone #6  
You know I'm around every eveving! Wednesdays and sundays are usually my tractor days. Just haven't had much exciting to report on.

Randy

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Where is everyone #7  
rwork said:
You know I'm around every eveving! Wednesdays and sundays are usually my tractor days. Just haven't had much exciting to report on.

Randy

Wow. You have specific days to operate the tractor. I go out to play with mine whenever the urge comes to me or I need to use it for chores.

/ Where is everyone #8  
MIKE R said:
Wow. You have specific days to operate the tractor. I go out to play with mine whenever the urge comes to me or I need to use it for chores.

Well, I still work every day, and my tractor is at my other property. I take wednesdays off, and I also have my sundays! So thats my days for getting things done.

/ Where is everyone
Morning all!

/ Where is everyone #10  
I usually check at least once or twice per day for posts, but its been rare these days to find any responses. The only thing my LS is doing is setting under the shed. I did a little touch up with some black paint today on it and looked for several minutes trying to find a place to mount a tool box. There just doesnt seem to be anywhere to put one big enough to hold a hammer and 12" crescent wrench. I had a large one (didnt use it any more) mounted on the front grill guard but it blocked the lights, not that I do any night work and I still have the cab lights that I turned on when I bought the tractor to see where the switch was and havent been on since.
Anyway, if any one can think of a place to put a tool box on a P7010C let me know. So far the best place I have found to carry any tools is on the floor behind the seat. Just have to be cognizant of the glass back there and not just toss them back there. About the only place I could see to put a decent sized box would be to remove the steps or at least modify them on the right side since I rarely get off on that side anyway due to the FEL controls, throttle, gearshift etc that you have to snake around.
That seems to be the thing with all tractors now is that when they do furnish a tool box it can only hold a 6" screwdriver or similar tool.