$300 to load rear tires

/ $300 to load rear tires #1  

Bob77064

Elite Member
Tractor
2011 LS R3039
My LS dealer wants $300 to load my rear tires with water/antifreeze. Do y'all think this is a fair price?

/ $300 to load rear tires #2  
I paid 300.00 for windshield washer fluid in mine.

/ $300 to load rear tires #3  
Sounds about right to me.

/ $300 to load rear tires #4  
My LS dealer loaded my tires for free when I purchased the tractor, I guess I got a real good deal on it after reading these posts.

/ $300 to load rear tires
Thanks for the help guys.

/ $300 to load rear tires #6  
My LS dealer loaded my tires for free when I purchased the tractor, I guess I got a real good deal on it after reading these posts.

All that tells me is that everyone that buys from that dealer probably pays to get the tires loaded whether they get it done or not.

/ $300 to load rear tires #7  
I did my homework before buying this tractor, and while I am not saying I got an excellent deal, based on other dealer prices and reading what other people have paid for a U5030C on forums I think I got a decent deal on the tractor atleast in my opinion. Not trying to start an argument or anything you very well could be correct.

/ $300 to load rear tires #8  
I'd think it would be free if you're buying a tractor -- was for me. They would have charged me money if it was Rimguard, but not for antifreeze/water.

/ $300 to load rear tires #9  
I'd think it would be free if you're buying a tractor -- was for me.

Nothing is free. Trust me, you paid for it!

/ $300 to load rear tires #10  
Nothing is free. Trust me, you paid for it!

It could be, but I got a typical deal -- about 18% off -- so they sure weren't rolling in $300 for it. Whether rolled in or an extra item, $300 is way too much for antifreeze/water.