PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #1  

RAYJAY

Silver Member
Tractor
LS 3039H
Hi all here is the pictures of my new LS factory bucket has the receiver and buckets hooks all done from dealer, extra front remotes for 4in one bucket and snow plow installed rear tires are filled with rim Gard, power angle snow plow, forks and 4in 1 bucket all for 25,000 think i got a good deal plus dealer is only 2 mile from my house

Jeff

DSCF5826 (Medium).JPG DSCF5823 (Medium).JPG

DSCF5825 (Medium).JPG DSCF5821 (Medium).JPG

DSCF5824 (Medium).JPG DSCF5822 (Medium).JPG

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #2  
Looks good Jeff, get a few 3pt implements and you will be all set. ;)

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #3  
That's a nice lookin setup. LS seems to make a really decent tractor for the money. Congrats!

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H
Looks good Jeff, get a few 3pt implements and you will be all set. ;)

will be lol need a rear finish mower and brush cutter and a grader blade for driveway

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #5  
Congrats Jeff, nice package.

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #6  
will be lol need a rear finish mower and brush cutter and a grader blade for driveway

If your main purpose for the grader blade is to maintain your drive, I highly recommend one of these. A land plane grader blade, the single best implement for maintaining a drive IMO. ;)

Attachments

• P4190010.JPG
    P4190010.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 270
  • P4190013.JPG
    P4190013.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 265
   / PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H
If your main purpose for the grader blade is to maintain your drive, I highly recommend one of these. A land plane grader blade, the single best implement for maintaining a drive IMO. ;)

thats the one i going to get :drink: i could not see buying it right now as it would be setting till spring. also will be going down to the farm show in Harrisburg PA to see if i can get better pricing on a couple of items

Jeff

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #8  
thats the one i going to get :drink: i could not see buying it right now as it would be setting till spring. also will be going down to the farm show in Harrisburg PA to see if i can get better pricing on a couple of items

Jeff

Just remember that while they ALL seem to work good, that the heavier the better. It seems as though there are 3 levels. 100lbs per foot, 150lbs per foot and 200lbs per foot. I would really try to get one that is around 150lbs per foot.

Good luck and enjoy your new equipment. :cool2:

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #9  
Nice setup. Looks like you are almost ready for whatever is needed except maybe some tillage tools.

/ PICTURES OF MY NEW LS R3039H #10  
RayJay,
Nice looking rig you've got there! Was wondering how they set up your front remotes. Is it a third function valve? It appears that they ran the hoses underneath the tractor, and out underneath the front end.
I have my grapple connected to my rear remotes, and the hoses ran up the loader arm. I need to make a more permanent routing, as I'll be adding a top and tilt setup soon, and will need both of my rear remotes.