New LS G3033

/ New LS G3033 #1  

woodsman74881

Tractor
LS U5020/LS G3033/Ford 8N
Just purchased a new LS G3033 on Thursday. Put it through some tough work on Sat fixing my 1/4 mile long driveway. It pulled my 6 foot box blade with no problem up a 10% grade. I was surprised. I have a larger 2 wheel drive tractor that doesn't do as good of a job. All and all is a good tractor. Very Sturdy. Some parts are a little cheap though. Parking Brake Stop, 3 Pt Sway bars, and adjustable link. They could have made them of better material for little money. Mitsubishi motor runs great, gears quiet, and plenty of power. FEL is great! Very fast hydraulics.

/ New LS G3033 #3  
Seems most of the smaller tractors have POS sway controls. Have to get to the larger ones on MOST brands to get the pin adjustable telescoping sway bars rather than a turnbuckle and even the ones with tele bars sometimes are so flimsy that they bend or break when using a medium weight rotary cutter. Have to get into Utility grade or at least above 40 HP to get something with even a smidgeon of robustness;
Congratulation on your purchase, I am sure you will like it more as time goes by.

/ New LS G3033 #4  
Congratulations on the new tractor. The LS's do seem like a very good tractor.

Welcome to TBN!

/ New LS G3033 #7  
Congrats! I am sure you will like your LS as much as I like mine! So far it has been a great little tractor!!

/ New LS G3033
I have had my LS G3033 for a month now. Went through a tough cold spell. No problems with the tractor as of yet. I now have 24hrs on it. I did change the seat though. The lawn mower seat was just too tough on the back when going over bumps. Found a good suspension seat. Well worth the money. You sit a little higher though. It does aid in seeing over the hood.