Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78
  1. #21
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    79
    Location
    Elma, NY
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    Update, they got the new engine, now they have to put it in ! Hoping I can get it back before the weekend so I can get some seat time as net week will be bad timing for me (surgery on wed.)

  2. #22
    Veteran Member xring100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,189
    Location
    Livingston County, Michigan
    Tractor
    Kubota M8540

    Default

    Good luck with both the tractor and your surgery

    Dave

    Dave

  3. #23
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    79
    Location
    Elma, NY
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    Quote Originally Posted by xring100 View Post
    Good luck with both the tractor and your surgery

    Dave
    Thanks Dave Been a bit down not having any seat time, was 60 deg's here last weekend and wish I could have got something done.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member xring100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,189
    Location
    Livingston County, Michigan
    Tractor
    Kubota M8540

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    It was 60 here last weekend and everything was a soupy mess its been a couple weeks since i've fired mine up. We really havent had much snow this year either. So far i had the tractor for 2 winters and its worked great at as a snow preventative device. Now it just snows everywhere but southern michigan

    Dave

  5. #25
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,494
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    Quote Originally Posted by G3033H View Post
    Update, they got the new engine, now they have to put it in ! Hoping I can get it back before the weekend so I can get some seat time as net week will be bad timing for me (surgery on wed.)
    That was pretty fast for an engine. I was just reading where a guy busted one of the steel hydraulic lines on his JD and dealer had to order from Japan looking a 30+ days for a new line.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  6. #26
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    79
    Location
    Elma, NY
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    Quote Originally Posted by xring100 View Post
    It was 60 here last weekend and everything was a soupy mess its been a couple weeks since i've fired mine up. We really havent had much snow this year either. So far i had the tractor for 2 winters and its worked great at as a snow preventative device. Now it just snows everywhere but southern michigan
    I know I've got a mess in the yard but really wanted to scrape the drive and parking area ( stone )

  7. #27
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    79
    Location
    Elma, NY
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fowler View Post
    That was pretty fast for an engine. I was just reading where a guy busted one of the steel hydraulic lines on his JD and dealer had to order from Japan looking a 30+ days for a new line.
    Gary I was shocked that they got lone in the states ! Think they took it out of another tractor ? Dealer said it came in with a lot of parts on it !

  8. #28
    Platinum Member rwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    592
    Location
    Mississippi Gulf Coast
    Tractor
    Kubota B6100 LS R3039H

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G3033H View Post
    I know I've got a mess in the yard but really wanted to scrape the drive and parking area ( stone )
    No snow way down here, but my place is a mess as well. It's been rainy and cloudy for the past week. I wanted to really try out my new stump bucket today, but I was slippin' n slidin' all over the place!
    2012 LS R3039H, 6' Howse HD Box Blade, 4' Root Grapple, CID Stump Bucket
    1975 Kubota B6100, Craftsman Garden Tractor, eXMark Lazer Z mower.

  9. #29
    Platinum Member joemd11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    986
    Location
    Western Pa
    Tractor
    LS R3039, Power King 1614, Simplicity Soveriegn 75th Aniv model.

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    Sounds like LS is stepping up and taking care of the problem, as they should, and that is great. But why not just give the OP a brand new tractor. I mean come on, yanking an engine out of a new unit (IF that is what they did) to fix his tractor, with 80hrs on the clock, seems odd to me. Give him a new unit. He will be a happy and loyal customer touting the virtues of LS. Then again, what do I know. I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

  10. #30
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    79
    Location
    Elma, NY
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

    Default Re: Here we go another problem !

    Quote Originally Posted by rwork View Post
    No snow way down here, but my place is a mess as well. It's been rainy and cloudy for the past week. I wanted to really try out my new stump bucket today, but I was slippin' n slidin' all over the place!
    I seen the thread about that stump bucket and wish I had one !!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Loader problem. (control stick problem??)
    By LVKubota in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:49 AM
  2. OLD PROBLEM
    By DOVER in forum Owning/Operating
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 05:21 PM
  4. UPDATE: Solved problem w/ JD 5320 startup problem
    By ClemBert in forum John Deere Owning/Operating
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:55 PM
  5. Well problem
    By kenneyz in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.