Here we go another problem !

/ Here we go another problem ! #1  

G3033H

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS G3033H
Hey guys, hope your snow removal is going good ! My G3033H starts runs but once it's warmed up the oil light comes on and she stalls out ???????? I have changed the oil and filter 3x since the 50 hr. mark it now has 81.5 hrs. Any ideas. It's also hard to restart once it dies

/ Here we go another problem ! #2  
Is it the engine oil light or the hydraulic temp light. Mine has a warning light on the hydraulic oil (direct drive gear - not HST) that the book says not to operate under load when light is on. I have no idea why yours would be stalling. The two issues might not be related. With the cold weather, your fuel line and filters could be gelling up and shutting off the fuel.
Time to consult your dealer.

/ Here we go another problem ! #3  
For your sake you better hope that LS has better service/ parts availability than their old sister company LG Lucky Goldstar. Thats a bummer 80 hours isn't even broken.

/ Here we go another problem !
Is it the engine oil light or the hydraulic temp light. Mine has a warning light on the hydraulic oil (direct drive gear - not HST) that the book says not to operate under load when light is on. I have no idea why yours would be stalling. The two issues might not be related. With the cold weather, your fuel line and filters could be gelling up and shutting off the fuel.
Time to consult your dealer.
Hey Gary, I did call the dealer and LS too! They both said the same thing about fuel, but I also had put in the 911 stuff to stop that from gelling, I took off the filter and it seemed ok but will replace in the am, I'm hoping it isn't worse but I have my fears !!!! It starts to stall out after it's warm and then I idle it down ??? Odd I thought but LS tech said he thinks it wants to seize up ! But that's when he said it could be fuel filter clogged with wax ! But with the 911 start I'm thinking its bad

For your sake you better hope that LS has better service/ parts availability than their old sister company LG Lucky Goldstar. Thats a bummer 80 hours isn't even broken.

Dave, thanks I'm hoping too !

/ Here we go another problem ! #6  
From my experience parts are readily available for LS tractors. If the problem is readily repeatable, it shouldnt be too hard to pin point the problem. Problems that come and then go away only to revisit you again later are problematic to find and fix. I would think if the filter isnt waxed up, its not fuel problem. I would open all vents to make sure fuel is flowing past the injector pump and even crack the fitting on the injectors. If everything is liquid its not fuel issue.
Have the dealer pick it up or trailer it yourself if you have the ability and get it to them to diagnose.

Thanks Gary, that is my thought, let the dealer play with it ! I've thought of trading it in ! Just because of the issues I've had from day 1, all the little things that have happened are adding up and I just want a new tractor that I feel I can depend on and not have to worry that it's going to die and leave me stranded, it died in the driveway and I had company coming over Xmas eve, I spent hours working on getting it out of the way for all the cars coming in, really couldn't enjoy the time knowing we had a foot or so of snow coming in as well and knowing its giving me problems, got to go in the hospital in a few weeks and I won't be able to "work" on it to get it going, need it for the snow without problems any thoughts ?

Well dealer going to pick up tractor on Monday, I really think the engine has a problem, it still moves but it's just not right ! Will keep you all informed as to what is going on !!

/ Here we go another problem ! #9  
Good luck - let us know what they find.

Good luck - let us know what they find.
Thanks, will let you know, I've never had the problems like this on the old massy I had, just think it was a Friday or Monday build