Looking to Buy

/ Looking to Buy #21  
Call farm credit leasing services, that's who I used. I got the tractor as a lease with the option of $1.00 buy out on last payment. ( actually did a $5000 buy out to lower my payments) lisa was wonderful to work with and the best thing is I get to write off the tractor every month because its a lease.
Call Lisa at (561) 568-0767 or google the company. I just got an interest rate below 4% and that was the best I found anywhere.

Good luck... Don't give up on the fight...

/ Looking to Buy
Thanks for the info Mike. It has helped me a bunch, and I may be back on track now. Had I known about 'Farm Credit' before, I would have not even applied with 'Agri-Credit'. Big difference in how they work with potential customers, thats for sure!

/ Looking to Buy #23  
Anything to get a fellow tractor lover into a new LS.

Did you call Lisa or google the company.

Keep us posted

/ Looking to Buy
Talked with Lisa a bunch yesterday, she was a TON of help. But in the end, I had to go to the local office to actually apply.

/ Looking to Buy #25  
Whatever it takes to get you into an LS.
Good luck

/ Looking to Buy #26  
Credit is a wonderful thing as long as you dont use too much of it and dont let the credit folks get you into something that you cant afford. Those greedy #$%^ almost bankrupted the World with their scheme to inflate prices, manipulate the system and then pawn off the loan to someone else prior to it defaulting.
JUST SAYING

/ Looking to Buy #27  
I also have a 3033. Where did you get the floor mat? Or did you make it yourself. I have thought about taking off the floor pan and having it sprayed with bedliner. Thanks, ken

/ Looking to Buy
Ken, the floor mat I talk about is on the R3039, not the G3033

/ Looking to Buy #29  
The floor mat I used was a self made rubber floor runner I purchased at Lowe's. I sprayed both sides with glue after cutting. It wasn't easy to install because of the uneven floor but is working out well. Your idea of the bedliner sounds good. How hard is it to remove the floor deck?

/ Looking to Buy #30  
Easy, just remove a few bolts. Nothing is attached to the pads or trans shroud.