Looking to Buy

/ Looking to Buy
Sitting here thinking about it.... I think I will pay the $150 for his 'premier warranty' (or whatever he called it). I know I have a way of moving it.... I know hes close.... but honestly, its somewhat 'hassle free'...

What do you think? Basically makes it free for pickup/delivery for any warranty issues for hte next 5 years

/ Looking to Buy #42  
Time & patience with Farm Credit East. Unlike the previous finance company.... they actually WORK with their potential customers!

Is that the company I used... Not sure since you put east and not leased...lol

Well who cares... Your baby is on her way home, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine... Just wish I could play every day.

/ Looking to Buy #43  
It's worth the convenience factor alone

/ Looking to Buy #44  
Sitting here thinking about it.... I think I will pay the $150 for his 'premier warranty' (or whatever he called it). I know I have a way of moving it.... I know hes close.... but honestly, its somewhat 'hassle free'...

What do you think? Basically makes it free for pickup/delivery for any warranty issues for hte next 5 years
Thats LESS than one trip to the shop, around here its $200 minimum for a 20 mile pickup so that a pretty good deal for insurance against having warranty issues. FOR me that would be a guarantee that I wouldnt need any warranty work so it would be worth it in any case whether I needed to use it or not.

/ Looking to Buy
It should be here in the next 5 minutes!

/ Looking to Buy
Only one picture so far - froze my *** off playing with it for probably an hour though!!

485967_10151431876225948_582004493_n.jpg

/ Looking to Buy #50  
Just like mine... your gonna love it.