LS J2030H Price

/ LS J2030H Price #1  

Kenn1320

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS2030H
What is the best way to find out if Im getting a fair deal on an LS tractor? I live in MI and there are only 7 dealers in the state. I read on here that you have to find a good dealer, not sure how you do that when one is 15 miles away and the next closest one is 70+ miles away. I dont have a truck/trailer so taking it back for warranty work could get costly. My local dealer said free delivery, but to come get it if it needs warranty work would be about $200 each way since he hires that out. He gave me a price and from what one member paid, I think the price quoted is high. We are in different states, so sales tax could be very different. I just havent seen many J2030 threads to know what they go for and what a fair price is. I see RCO is a big outfit, do I say screw it and just order from a dealer off the net and pay shipping? The local dealer seemed nice, dont get me wrong, but there wasnt any talk about deals. I asked about loading the tires, he gave me a price. I asked about chains, he gave me a price. I see other guys where their dealer throws things in, like the loaded tires. I see where a guy said his dealer comes and picks up his tractor for the first scheduled maintenance. Id call that a great dealer, but Im new to this, so what do I know?
Here is the pricing:
(these prices do not include sales tax)
J2030H with loader $13,300
Demo MMM $2600
Load rear tires $150

Last edited:
   / LS J2030H Price #2  
I took a trip to two other dealers before I bought. It may be worth it to check other "local" dealers out just to know what is available if the dealer you purchase from does not work out.

So far been pleased with my LS!

/ LS J2030H Price #3  
Bought my J2030h in late October for 13850 along with a front mount snow blower for 3800 -- I've seen drastic price reductions on the 2030 as LS is discontinuing the 2030 and replacing it with a 2023.. at least that's what I've been told.. good luck the price you posted seems in the ball park

/ LS J2030H Price #4  
Which dealer are you shopping? I shopped two of them and personally found one to be excellent, and the other not to my liking.

Only had to go back to the dealer once in the last year, and that was to trade up to a bigger tractor! These LS tractors are proving to be very reliable, dealer support might turn out to be a moot point.

/ LS J2030H Price #5  
These LS tractors are proving to be very reliable, dealer support might turn out to be a moot point.

TSO, you did knock on wood, right??!!!:laughing:

Bob