My LS P7010C purchase story

/ My LS P7010C purchase story #41  
I think you will be happy with your 7010. I bought one last fall and very happy with it. Working good up here in the cold country. Lots of snow to move around. One thing you don't have to worry about. I have loaded the rear tires and studded the front ones. You probably don't have to worry about the studs but will need to load the rear tires. The tractor is light in the back end if you load up the bucket with heavy material. Anyway best of luck, you will have fun with your new tractor.

View attachment 298912
I see your lights are oval while mine are rectangular. Also I see something under the mirror but over the front parking/turn signal light that I dont recognize.

/ My LS P7010C purchase story #42  
Ralph could nt help but notice beautiful tractor cab mounted safety light and mirrors ! :thumbsup:

Boone
And it has 4 more in the hood with high and low beam for highway use, so 8 exterior lights plus interior light in the cab. The mirrors swing back if struck by limb or other obstruction.

/ My LS P7010C purchase story
This is how I roll

image-365227847.jpg

/ My LS P7010C purchase story #44  
I bet you feel like a giant when you step of the LS on to the JD lawnmower. I also have a JD mower, a 332 diesel from the good old days, about 1987-1991 >> I cant find a serial number and where except the motor and it doesn't match what tractordata says in any way), but its still going strong.

Last edited:
I keep reaching for the clutch when I get on that Deere... My old man is the one that uses it... I prefer my toys bigger and faster.

/ My LS P7010C purchase story #46  
I got to use my 7010 this afternoon. Last summer I dug up a big pine from the middle of my creek crossing and backfilled the hole. My brother in law came across the side and put some deep ruts in it so I figured I would drop my FEL on the B26 and drag out those ruts while on my way to the woods to do some more clean up. Well I got a bit further to my left than he did an must have been dead center to where the tree' tap root came out. Since I was riding on the FEL blade, I had no problem till the rear tires fell in. I had nothing but mud soup to put the outrigger in so that was out of the question. I couldn't push it with the FEL as the back hoe was about 4" under ground. I had to walk back and get my LS and a chain. I nosed up to it hooked the chain on the FEL chain hooks on both tractors and with the tractor in L 4 idled back and sucked that like B 26 out without even a strain. It was leaning over so much that when I lowered the FEL so one side hit the ground, the other side was waist high.
It sure pays to have an extra tractor around for emergencies. I would have been there a while trying to block up the stabilizer so I could raise the tire out of that hole and put some log or something under it and it would have been a mess to fix afterward. As it was I just had the one rut and with the 7010 just a couple of passes back dragging in 2 directions fixed it up. I do need to put a bit more dirt in it though. I ended up with quite a bit of mud in my B26 rim so there is now a low spot there. Another job for the P 7010 tomorrow to haul a bit of dirt and maybe some rocks to put in that hole to stiffen it up a bit.

/ My LS P7010C purchase story #47  
Gary, here is a front view of the 7010. The tractor is working good. I was a little worried at first for buying a tractor that not a lot of people in the area have. But the old guys are coming and having a closer look. All positive comments. No regrets.

Front View.jpg

/ My LS P7010C purchase story #48  
Gary, here is a front view of the 7010. The tractor is working good. I was a little worried at first for buying a tractor that not a lot of people in the area have. But the old guys are coming and having a closer look. All positive comments. No regrets.

View attachment 302091
Looks like oval light while mine are rectangular AND looks like you have another set up high by the mirror whereas I only have the turnsignal lights there . Everything else looks the
same. When I bought mine in 2010, no one had one around me and even TBN posts were very few back then but the TBN owners of LS tractors has really grown. I think it is one of the better quality if not the best on the market. Very few folks have had problems in fact only one owner has had mechanical issues with his tractor engine that I know of and LS is putting a new engine in for him. I had not loaded the tires on mine for fear of having to haul it to dealer (with water in tires it would be way too heavy for my trailer) but now I think I will go ahead and load them up.

Here is a picture of the wife tearing it up on the farm today...lol

IMG_0932.jpg

/ My LS P7010C purchase story #50  
Here is a picture of the wife tearing it up on the farm today...lol

View attachment 302633
From the photo it looks like she may be riding the clutch a bit or maybe she is just getting ready to stop. I would explain to her about how a little pressure on the clutch contributes to excessive wear on the clutch plate. It doesn't take much pressure on that hydraulic clutch to make it slip just enough to wear it out real quick. It is a good idea to habitually put your foot on the floor board and not keep it on the clutch to avoid that problem