New Attachment

/ New Attachment #1  

rwork

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100 LS R3039H
Well, I added one more attachment to my arsenal! I ordered a Prowler Stump Bucket yesterday. I should have it by monday, and can't wait to try it out. I liked the design of this one; as it does not have the extreme "wedge" shape that many have. This one is gradually tapered from front to back, and should make for easier ground penetration. I'll post the results after I get a chance to field test it!

/ New Attachment #2  
rwork - I am looking forward to seeing how it works for you... I am curious if the 3039 can use a stump bucket effectively or not. They seem (to me at least) better suited for a skid steer...

/ New Attachment #3  
I have the wildcat attachments stump grapple & it works great. It is really good for taking out trees as well as stumps. I don't think you will be disappointed.

/ New Attachment #4  
Timm250 - this one?
new1111%20022.jpg

/ New Attachment
No, that's not it, but close without the grabble. I wanted something that I could dig up the occasional stump, dig / transplant shrubs, etc., and be able to use it for trenching. I looked for one that did not have the wide back, as it seems it would have more resistance when shoving into the ground. This one is 16" at the front, and rear on the bottom, and flares slightly at the upper rear of the bucket.... We'll see how well it works this week.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!hkFBLYZPf5MBQYdI06j3!~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!hkFBLYZPf5MBQYdI06j3!~~60_3.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 217
   / New Attachment
The weather hasn't been the best around here lately, not much seat time. I did manage to rig up a little bracket to mount my front end quick connects to. Now they won't be flopping around when not in use.
Also, the spring/pin assembly on my grill guard was wearing the paint off, from the cotter pin rubbing. A dollars worth of nylon washers took care of that issue! Just put the washer between the guard, and the spring/pin assembly.

Attachments

• 2013-01-13 09.07.41.jpg
    2013-01-13 09.07.41.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 266
   / New Attachment #8  
The weather hasn't been the best around here lately, not much seat time. I did manage to rig up a little bracket to mount my front end quick connects to. Now they won't be flopping around when not in use.
Also, the spring/pin assembly on my grill guard was wearing the paint off, from the cotter pin rubbing. A dollars worth of nylon washers took care of that issue! Just put the washer between the guard, and the spring/pin assembly.

Good job, looks great.

/ New Attachment #9  
Rwork - i was aware of what one you got - I was asking Timm if that was the grapple version he was talking about.

/ New Attachment
Rwork - i was aware of what one you got - I was asking Timm if that was the grapple version he was talking about.

Excuse me, didn't catch that you weren't addressing me.