100 hr mark!

/ 100 hr mark! #1  

rwork

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100 LS R3039H
After digging a couple of stumps out with my new bucket, my R3039H hit 100 hrs as it rooled into the barn!

/ 100 hr mark! #2  
Cool! I've got all of a whopping 14hrs on my R4047 in 8 days :laughing:

/ 100 hr mark! #3  
All this bragging about 100 hours, and no more detail on that fancy stump bucket and how it works??

:cool2:

/ 100 hr mark!
All this bragging about 100 hours, and no more detail on that fancy stump bucket and how it works??

:cool2:

Believe it or not, i actually tried to take a short video with my phone, but for some reason, it didn't take! Maybe next time.

/ 100 hr mark! #5  
Man you are working that tractor to death. I wish I could find some more work for my LS. It has about 80 hours on it in over 2 years. It hit the 50 hour mark pretty quick but the last year hasn't been more that 10 hours on it. It is past the 1 year mark on the oil change but I am not going to change 2.5 gallons of it for 10 hours on full synthetic oil that has mostly just been setting in the engine under the shed. This machine does so much work in such a short period of time that it is hard to get hours on it. First, the hours are set a 1950 rpm but I rarely run it that fast so an hours work doesnt put an hour on the meter and due the capacity of the FEL, I can move as much dirt in an hour as I could in three or more with my B26 so jobs get done fast. My disk is an 8 footer which is small for the 70HP but it is adequate for my needs so I am not going to upgrade that. The most work it did last year was disking up about 20 acres of pasture and then triple dragging it to try to smooth out some of the bumps.

/ 100 hr mark! #6  
Got 190hrs on my 4041EZ in year and a half. Mostly hogging, splitting, and ... her favorite - snowblowing. With the snow I've seen here this year, she is working pretty steady.

/ 100 hr mark! #7  
Nothing for tractors to do in the winter here so they set in the barn or shed or where ever for about 4 months at a time.