Self Leveling Loader

/ Self Leveling Loader #1  

mangus580

Gold Member
Tractor
Bolens (Iseki) H1502; LS R3039
I thought all the LS loaders were self leveling..... but the manual that came with mine says 'non-self leveling' loader. All the pictures match my loader and what I see in pictures on here...

Am I missing something?

/ Self Leveling Loader #2  
I dont think they are all self leveling. Some are hydraulic and some are mechanical. Easy way to check is to position your bucket and raise the arms, if the bottom lip of the bucket stays positioned the same or almost the same then it is self leveling, but it the angle changes with the boom lifting then it is not. In another word, if it is flat on the ground and you lift it up, if it is self levelling the bottom will still be parallel with the ground when you fully raise it. IF not then it isnt self levelling and you will need to be carefull when raising a load and keep the bucket tilted forward a bit otherwise when you get it to max height, the contents will likely dump on the hood of your tractor or in worst cases on the operator.

/ Self Leveling Loader #3  
Oh, one other thing, the manuals arent always correct on all issues. I think that is the last thing they update. Little things like on my Cab model the manual says there are switches on the back of the lights to turn them on and off and there isnt, supposed to be a switch on the interior light, there isnt one and a few other things are either written wrong or missing. It took me a long time to just find some of the switches mentioned as it showed a close up but nowhere did the manual show the location. My cab model has switches behind me, on both sides and in the dash to control lights, flashers, windshield wipers front and rear, PTO on/off,separate PTO mode switch diff. lock, and many more and the manual is just generally mentions some of them. Could be your manual is wrong, but maybe not. Test it and find out then you can be aware of the issue and be safe.