Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Dove Creek, CO
    Tractor
    850 Ford

    Default Re: LS versus TYM

    Sounds like you got a smoking deal Gary, although that must have been a few years back. The only price that I have seen on the u5030c so far is right at $32,000, on the other hand a 4320 green machine MSRP=$40,757 (a 48hp tractor) and with a discount of $3,845 =$36,912 add on the FEL = $42,867 sell price.

  2. #12
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,520
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: LS versus TYM

    Actually Mike 1369 just bought one for the same price that I paid over two years ago. I didn't dicker on the price at all. I was going to be back overseas on the job in 7 days and wanted to get the tractor RIGHT NOW.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  3. #13
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,520
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: LS versus TYM

    Quote Originally Posted by highdes View Post
    Sounds like you got a smoking deal Gary, although that must have been a few years back. The only price that I have seen on the u5030c so far is right at $32,000, on the other hand a 4320 green machine MSRP=$40,757 (a 48hp tractor) and with a discount of $3,845 =$36,912 add on the FEL = $42,867 sell price.
    That is why you are seeing so many folks going "anything but green" NO WAY is green valued $15-20K more than a comparable tractor like the LS. Resell value they claim will be higher, WELL I SURE AS H*** HOPE SO when you paid $15K more to start with.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  4. #14
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    84
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Tractor
    1954 Super M

    Default Re: LS versus TYM

    A year ago the closest dealer to me was 70 and 120+ miles. Today I fond one at 35 miles away.. They are adding new dealers all the time..Hence the growth.
    54 Super M w/ 3pt
    MT1801D Mitsubishi

  5. #15
    Member DavidBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    37
    Location
    Meridian, Mississippi
    Tractor
    LS U5030C, Farmtrac 300DTC, Ferguson TO-30

    Default

    I have a LS U5030C I purchased last year. I paid 30k for the tractor and did not finance it. It is being used as the "Hay Handling" tractor to feed the cows and has performed flawlessly. When the weeds begin coming up in the spring the tractor will be used to mow 100 acres of pastureland. I would highly recommend a U5030C to you based on my experience.

  6. #16
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,520
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: LS versus TYM

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhiphop72 View Post
    A year ago the closest dealer to me was 70 and 120+ miles. Today I fond one at 35 miles away.. They are adding new dealers all the time..Hence the growth.
    I don't doubt the growth, but fastest growth in USA is quite a statement. 2 years ago it was hard to find anyone with an LS even on the net and now there are hundreds of owners that post here on TBN and surely hundreds more that don't use internet and never heard of TBN. I actually found my first LS tractor while searching for a Kioti dealer in Baytown Texas. He had stopped selling Kioti's and was then selling LS tractors. I liked the looks but didn't buy from him and only bought LS after looking and pricing every other brand selling in within 120 miles of my house. It was the best priced with the best options of any brand and quality outshone almost all the other brands
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  7. #17
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    84
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Tractor
    1954 Super M

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fowler View Post
    I don't doubt the growth, but fastest growth in USA is quite a statement. 2 years ago it was hard to find anyone with an LS even on the net and now there are hundreds of owners that post here on TBN and surely hundreds more that don't use internet and never heard of TBN. I actually found my first LS tractor while searching for a Kioti dealer in Baytown Texas. He had stopped selling Kioti's and was then selling LS tractors. I liked the looks but didn't buy from him and only bought LS after looking and pricing every other brand selling in within 120 miles of my house. It was the best priced with the best options of any brand and quality outshone almost all the other brands
    Yes i agree..
    54 Super M w/ 3pt
    MT1801D Mitsubishi

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Dove Creek, CO
    Tractor
    850 Ford

    Default Re: LS versus TYM

    highdes here. Well today (2/19) I was ready to go look at the u5030c tractor that I had intended to purchase, but decided to back out. I had checked the LS website to locate a dealer and according to the site the dealer was roughly 167 miles from me, so I get the map and start adding the miles and it ends up being 255 miles away. I called the dealer and told him that was just too far to go, sorry! Maybe some time in the future LS will get a dealer much closer, untill that time comes --- thanks to all the forum advice.

  9. #19
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,520
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: LS versus TYM

    Sorry to hear that, but out west the dealers for all tractors get a little sparse for all but the local favorite colors. some areas are JD, others Case and others might have MF or NH and due to population density, it is hard for additional dealers to get a foot hold, there just isn't enough business.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  10. #20
    Platinum Member Reyer Farms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    655
    Location
    Lena, ms
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highdes View Post
    highdes here. Well today (2/19) I was ready to go look at the u5030c tractor that I had intended to purchase, but decided to back out. I had checked the LS website to locate a dealer and according to the site the dealer was roughly 167 miles from me, so I get the map and start adding the miles and it ends up being 255 miles away. I called the dealer and told him that was just too far to go, sorry! Maybe some time in the future LS will get a dealer much closer, untill that time comes --- thanks to all the forum advice.
    Hey man don't be discouraged. The websites are not always up to date. I have one 50 miles from me and they are not on the site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. Ag Tires Versus Chains Versus Lawn Damage
    By F100Panel in forum General Lawn & Garden
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:38 PM
  3. Comparison TYM versus Kioti versus other compact tractors
    By austrac in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:52 AM
  4. Comparison New Holland TN75 versus Kubota 4630 versus John Deere 5325
    By candersen10 in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2016 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.