LS versus TYM

/ LS versus TYM
Sounds like you got a smoking deal Gary, although that must have been a few years back. The only price that I have seen on the u5030c so far is right at $32,000, on the other hand a 4320 green machine MSRP=$40,757 (a 48hp tractor) and with a discount of $3,845 =$36,912 add on the FEL = $42,867 sell price.

/ LS versus TYM #12  
Actually Mike 1369 just bought one for the same price that I paid over two years ago. I didn't dicker on the price at all. I was going to be back overseas on the job in 7 days and wanted to get the tractor RIGHT NOW.

/ LS versus TYM #13  
Sounds like you got a smoking deal Gary, although that must have been a few years back. The only price that I have seen on the u5030c so far is right at $32,000, on the other hand a 4320 green machine MSRP=$40,757 (a 48hp tractor) and with a discount of $3,845 =$36,912 add on the FEL = $42,867 sell price.
That is why you are seeing so many folks going "anything but green" NO WAY is green valued $15-20K more than a comparable tractor like the LS. Resell value they claim will be higher, WELL I SURE AS H*** HOPE SO when you paid $15K more to start with.

/ LS versus TYM #14  
A year ago the closest dealer to me was 70 and 120+ miles. Today I fond one at 35 miles away.. They are adding new dealers all the time..Hence the growth.

/ LS versus TYM #15  
I have a LS U5030C I purchased last year. I paid 30k for the tractor and did not finance it. It is being used as the "Hay Handling" tractor to feed the cows and has performed flawlessly. When the weeds begin coming up in the spring the tractor will be used to mow 100 acres of pastureland. I would highly recommend a U5030C to you based on my experience.

/ LS versus TYM #16  
A year ago the closest dealer to me was 70 and 120+ miles. Today I fond one at 35 miles away.. They are adding new dealers all the time..Hence the growth.
I don't doubt the growth, but fastest growth in USA is quite a statement. 2 years ago it was hard to find anyone with an LS even on the net and now there are hundreds of owners that post here on TBN and surely hundreds more that don't use internet and never heard of TBN. I actually found my first LS tractor while searching for a Kioti dealer in Baytown Texas. He had stopped selling Kioti's and was then selling LS tractors. I liked the looks but didn't buy from him and only bought LS after looking and pricing every other brand selling in within 120 miles of my house. It was the best priced with the best options of any brand and quality outshone almost all the other brands

/ LS versus TYM #17  
I don't doubt the growth, but fastest growth in USA is quite a statement. 2 years ago it was hard to find anyone with an LS even on the net and now there are hundreds of owners that post here on TBN and surely hundreds more that don't use internet and never heard of TBN. I actually found my first LS tractor while searching for a Kioti dealer in Baytown Texas. He had stopped selling Kioti's and was then selling LS tractors. I liked the looks but didn't buy from him and only bought LS after looking and pricing every other brand selling in within 120 miles of my house. It was the best priced with the best options of any brand and quality outshone almost all the other brands
Yes i agree..

/ LS versus TYM
highdes here. Well today (2/19) I was ready to go look at the u5030c tractor that I had intended to purchase, but decided to back out. I had checked the LS website to locate a dealer and according to the site the dealer was roughly 167 miles from me, so I get the map and start adding the miles and it ends up being 255 miles away. I called the dealer and told him that was just too far to go, sorry! Maybe some time in the future LS will get a dealer much closer, untill that time comes --- thanks to all the forum advice.

/ LS versus TYM #19  
Sorry to hear that, but out west the dealers for all tractors get a little sparse for all but the local favorite colors. some areas are JD, others Case and others might have MF or NH and due to population density, it is hard for additional dealers to get a foot hold, there just isn't enough business.

/ LS versus TYM #20  
highdes here. Well today (2/19) I was ready to go look at the u5030c tractor that I had intended to purchase, but decided to back out. I had checked the LS website to locate a dealer and according to the site the dealer was roughly 167 miles from me, so I get the map and start adding the miles and it ends up being 255 miles away. I called the dealer and told him that was just too far to go, sorry! Maybe some time in the future LS will get a dealer much closer, untill that time comes --- thanks to all the forum advice.

Hey man don't be discouraged. The websites are not always up to date. I have one 50 miles from me and they are not on the site.