New LS Cab Tractors

/ New LS Cab Tractors #1  

Farm4fun

Tractor
LS 4047H
While visiting the dealer today I was able to see his brand new brochures for the line of LS cab tractors. They will no longer be using the Mitsubishi motors in the tractors either. I will post the pictures I took with my phone later. He only had one of each as his sales rep had just been there earlier in the day. They look a lot like the New Holland Boomers with a all new hood slope and headlight design.

/ New LS Cab Tractors
i wonder what make their tier 4 engines will be .

He told me the name but I do not remember. He did say it is the same engine that had been used in the New Holland tractors for many years. He said Mitsubishi was going to charge LS way too much for their tier 4 engine so they had to make a change to keep the LS tractors competitive. Their new cab tractors are comparable in size to the 3039, 4041, 4047, 5020 and the 5030. Very sharp!

/ New LS Cab Tractors #5  
They use the IVECO engines in the P 70XX series. Maybe they are going to go straight Italian all the way. I sure hope they don't go Chinese like some of the green tractors.

/ New LS Cab Tractors
XR-3000.jpgXR-4000.jpgXU-5000.jpg
Here are the photos as I promised. The motor is a Shibaura and it is not going to be in the P series. I'm seriously thinking about holding out until March and getting the new version of the 4047 with the cab. Now I'm even more confused!

Last edited:
   / New LS Cab Tractors #7  
This should make some of the New Holland die-hards happy. They have been wanting a Shibaura engine back in the NH ever since NH severed their deal with Shibaura so now they can get one even though it will be made by LS. I would think that if they continue to make the CUTs for NH. CaseIH and others then everyone will be happy.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #8  
   / New LS Cab Tractors #9  
What is an LS tractor ? Are they FNH or independent manufacturer . Carl Bert is looking for something that will keep up with that JD .

/ New LS Cab Tractors #10  
What is an LS tractor ? Are they FNH or independent manufacturer . Carl Bert is looking for something that will keep up with that JD .

An LS Tractor is an LS Tractor. A New Holland Compact is a rebadged LS Tractor. LS has been making tractors for different brands for many years.
As of 2009 they began selling under their own brand. Case-International, McCormick, Montana, New Holland; LS Tractors!