R-series parts manual online link

/ R-series parts manual online link #1  

GManBart

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 241, Kubota SVL90-2
If you look at this website, it appears they're hosting the R Series parts manual online, for free. Can anybody confirm this is the current version? I just ordered a service manual from my dealer about 30 min ago, but parts manuals can be really handy.

Blank

/ R-series parts manual online link #2  
That is for the old pre 2011 models known as 4010 and 4020. They are now the 4041 and 4047 respectively. While most parts have remained the same, I believe they changed all of the part numbers with the tractor model name changes.

/ R-series parts manual online link
That is for the old pre 2011 models known as 4010 and 4020. They are now the 4041 and 4047 respectively. While most parts have remained the same, I believe they changed all of the part numbers with the tractor model name changes.

That's kinda what I was thinking, but I've seen cases where the parts manuals, and shop manuals use an older, more generic model number on them for quite some time after new models come out (I have a 4047H).

/ R-series parts manual online link #4  
If you look at this website, it appears they're hosting the R Series parts manual online, for free. Can anybody confirm this is the current version? I just ordered a service manual from my dealer about 30 min ago, but parts manuals can be really handy.

Blank

I could be wrong, but I do think that is the older version. Notice the model nos. R4010,R4020.

/ R-series parts manual online link
I could be wrong, but I do think that is the older version. Notice the model nos. R4010,R4020.

Yeah, you're probably right....darn, i guess it was just too convenient to be true!

But hey, for folks with a slightly older model, this is still handy!

/ R-series parts manual online link #6  
Look up parts on the site for mine all the time just for fun, don't need them but I can look em up!:thumbsup: Wow thats really sad man I need a life!