R3039 Discontinued?

/ R3039 Discontinued? #1  

Drifter29

Tractor
LS G3038
Good Day guys,

I was just talking to my dealer and he was telling me that they are discontinuing the R3039. Anyone else heard this yet?

Thanks

Luke

/ R3039 Discontinued? #2  
Haven't heard that before. It's not an old design, and it's one of their most popular models, so the only thing I can imagine would be improvements making for a "new" model, rather than an outright discontinuation.

/ R3039 Discontinued?
I asked the dealer about that as well. He's looking into it for me and trying to find out what they are replacing it with. He is pushing the G3038 and told me this about the R3039 when I asked him about that model.

/ R3039 Discontinued? #4  
Haven't heard that before. It's not an old design, and it's one of their most popular models, so the only thing I can imagine would be improvements making for a "new" model, rather than an outright discontinuation.

Wonder if it might have something to do with new Tier 4 final regulations coming. the Kioti DK35se was also discontinued, and what I heard was because the frame was 4 inches shorter than the DK40 frame there wasnt room for the new items to be added in for Tier 4 compliance. So they discontinued this machine. I was wondering if it could be the same problem..

James K0UA

/ R3039 Discontinued? #5  
Could well be something to do with the new Tier IV. Seems I read a post about the new engines (shibaru), coming out this spring??