My R3039 Mods

/ My R3039 Mods #51  
There wasnt a good place to mount the valve on the loader arm, without breaking into the steel lines...

View attachment 317328

The hoses by the valve are quite protected. Its up near the grapple I need to figure out what to do with yet.

View attachment 317329

I see you have the bolt on hooks installed.. how did you go about bolting them on with the double wall bucket? Did you use spacers between the walls or just drill through both walls?

thanks in advance..

/ My R3039 Mods
I see you have the bolt on hooks installed.. how did you go about bolting them on with the double wall bucket? Did you use spacers between the walls or just drill through both walls?

thanks in advance..

See Post #6 in this thread.... where I answered you the first time.... LOL :laughing:

/ My R3039 Mods #53  
See Post #6 in this thread.... where I answered you the first time.... LOL :laughing:

How am I supposed to remember 52 threads ago? :duh:

God it sucks getting old..

/ My R3039 Mods
How am I supposed to remember 52 threads ago? :duh:

God it sucks getting old..

Doesnt it though?

Anyway - thats where it is. If you want any more detailed pics, I can get them.

Now I need to weld up some hooks on my grapple, and forks. I bought 6 weld on hooks to use as well. 2 are planned to get welded to a plate and bolted to the front frame either side (there is 4 holes there) for tying the front of the tractor down.

Then I guess 2 end up on the grapple, and 2 on the forks.

/ My R3039 Mods
Its been a while since I added anything here... and honestly, i don think i have done any upgrades really anyway.

But, last week, I needed to replace my rear work light. I had put the ROPS up one day over the summer to pour fuel in, and I didnt pin it up; and forgot. Knocked it down, and the plate holding the Orange light smashed out the rear work light. It seems when it comes down at a high rate of speed, there was a clearance issue!

Anyway, I had bought a box of 10 LED lights to use, just hadnt got around to putting any on yet.

Because the rear light had a built in switch, I had to fab something up for the new light. A simple plastic project box, toggle switch, and waterproof toggle switch cover were all I used. I used some self tapping sheet metal screws to attach the box to the back. They snugged up nicely between the heat sink fins.

IMG_0002 (Custom).JPG

IMG_0001 (Custom).JPG

As you all probably know by now, the light output on this light is amazing compared to stock!

I now have a plan for installing more to the ROPS, so stay tuned!

BTW, link for the project box used:

Hammond 1591LSBK ABS Project Box Black: Electrical Boxes: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

/ My R3039 Mods
I should mention that yeah, I know the wiring isnt tidy and neat.... but it was about 1°F outside when I mounted it!! I will clean it up when Elsa releases her curse....