ls dealer

/ ls dealer #21  
When you buy ls parts do they say CNH or do the CNH say ls on them being that CNH uses them for their compact tractors? And are they different or is it just paint lights and grill that are different?

I've been told that the Boomer series show LS on them. Some models have different loaders, but other than that, it's just different lights and grill.

/ ls dealer #22  
I bought my 4047H from Ty (Hansen Equipment) last spring. He's a hard worker and stands behind his product.

/ ls dealer #23  
I've been told that the Boomer series show LS on them. Some models have different loaders, but other than that, it's just different lights and grill.

When/if you look under the boomers, on the rear axles, you will see LS.

/ ls dealer #24  
When/if you look under the boomers, on the rear axles, you will see LS.

Thanks....that confirms what I've been told by several other folks. As an LS owner, I think this is a good thing, and I know at least some NH dealers have said they would do warranty work if it was authorized by LS. I don't have a NH dealer anywhere near me, but I'm sure that would be helpful for many folks out there. R,

/ ls dealer #25  
It's a pretty safe bet they are doing that because if you were to put pallet forks on instead of a bucket or a grapple, the weight would change significantly. This way you can figure out the total weight more accurately by adding the loader weight and the attachment weight.
I am sure you are right, but they should list those attachment weights also in their specs SOMEWHERE> A bucket the size of mine adds a good bit of weight to the picture.

/ ls dealer
I spent all day yesterday at the LS booth in Syracuse NY for the farm show. The turn out was good with lots of interest. I had spent some time checking out the new XR and XU cab tractors, they were very nice. Sadly the XR3037C did not make it up from the other show.The 37 has the same cab as the 40 and 46 and the dimensions are very close to the R3039. The XU5065C is a 16x16 power shuttle, the XU5055C is a synchro shuttle same as a U5030. The XU cab has a nice right side console. The cab on the XR series is very nice for a smaller tractor, it is layed out well with good controls and visibility. The XR4040 and 46 have the same 16x16 SS or 3 range hst. The XR3037 has a 12x12 or 3 range hst. These are good looking machines. They also had the new 63" snow blower mounted to a R3039. I will surely be ordering some this next fall. Same unit should mount to a 37 or the 74" on the XR4040,46. The J gets a 50". I had a problem with my camera but my son took a few shots with his phone, if they look good I will post them later.

/ ls dealer #27  
I'd love to get up to the Syracuse show, bet it is awesome !!!

/ ls dealer
Yea its a good show,lots to see. The old buildings are pretty cool too. Saturday is the last day 8:30to 4:00pm.

/ ls dealer #29  
Hansen Equipment Co.,
I've got a question for you, or any other member who make have some input. I noticed a bit of upward play in one of my loader pins, when I was pushing down with the bucket. It is one of the upper greaseable pins, w/nut at the mount end of the loader arm. I noticed it move maybe an eighth of an inch. I believe the large nuts on the end of the pins may be nylock nuts. I snugged the nut up a bit, and it seemed to take care of the play. I was wondering how tight these nuts should be, and if a bit of play is normal. I do keep all of the loader pins well greased. Any insight is appreciated.
Randy

/ ls dealer
Randy,
Any pin that moves as you described up and down against the side walls of the pin boss or bushing is not good. If the pin is sliding in and out or through the bore,that is considered end play. Tighting the lock nut until it is snug but not chrushing the ears against the boom. I leave a 1/16" if possible. To much and end slap will hammer the grease out. To tight and the boss will wear a grove in the ear or side plates. If your bosses or pins are worn dont let it go. I would pull the pin and check this,you may also want to put the pin back in so its drilled hole for the grease is against the side of the boss that gets All the thrust against it.The pin is usaully ony drilled half way so turning it 90 degrees may help it last longer because grease only flows to the path with no resistance when pumped in.