ls dealer

/ ls dealer #41  
Duplicate post, sorry

Thanks "dumb-phone"

/ ls dealer #42  
Unrelated question... Does LS sell an adapter to widen the rear track? I'd love to push my rear tires out a few inches for better balance & wider stance

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone w/ TractorByNet for Android

/ ls dealer
I have an R3039. Could you give a little more detail about the bulletin? Do you have to remove the front wheels to access these bolts and what is the proper torque. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

The service bulletin was for the R4041 & 47, these bolts (4 on each side) hold the king pin housing to the center tube. They are a 14mm bolt with a torq of 100 ft lbs max.

The R 3039 does not have this issue. But it is always good to check bolts that are under heavy loads.
The R 3039 has 6 bolts on each side and they are smaller 12mm. One of the bolts are special and gets torqued to 72 ft lbs. The other 5 go to 60 ft lbs. I would just check all at 60 ft lbs to not mix them up and snap one.
You do not need to remove the tire to see these bolts.

/ ls dealer #45  
The service bulletin was for the R4041 & 47, these bolts (4 on each side) hold the king pin housing to the center tube. They are a 14mm bolt with a torq of 100 ft lbs max.

The R 3039 does not have this issue. But it is always good to check bolts that are under heavy loads.
The R 3039 has 6 bolts on each side and they are smaller 12mm. One of the bolts are special and gets torqued to 72 ft lbs. The other 5 go to 60 ft lbs. I would just check all at 60 ft lbs to not mix them up and snap one.
You do not need to remove the tire to see these bolts.

Thanks for the info! I will check the bolts.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet