LS Incentives?

/ LS Incentives? #1  

LarryDM

Tractor
Kioti DK40SE
Anyone know if there will be any spring $ incentives for LS tractors?
Thanks.

/ LS Incentives? #2  
Depending on what Dealer you go to, you may get a discount on any equipment that you purchase with the tractor. There was a $300 Discount for showing up to the farm show. I am not certain about financing with LS, as far as any 0% or not. But other then that, there are no currently known special spring discounts on the tractor besides what the dealer can do for you on their own.

That said however, part of LS Tractors current claim to fame is the fact that they are already at a bargain price.

/ LS Incentives? #3  
Most of the "free" stuff that they offer is not really free in that at least part of the cost is already rolled into their price. Most honest dealers will tell you that 0% for 60 months is not free interest and cash price will be substantially less than financed price. Free FELs are another come on deal that isn't really free. This has been my experience and YMMV. Your best deal is getting a good price from the dealer and avoid those frilly come on in and buy a tractor deals. Occasionally they will offer actual free money for short term loans of 24 months and I am not sure who pays this bill, whether dealer contribution or manufacturer.

/ LS Incentives?
Thanks guys. I don't need any financing, so I guess the best thing to do is show up with a check book in hand and see how well I can do. I see that Case-IH sells rebadged LS tractors and are offering a free loader, but their price without tires and rear remotes is already quite a bit higher than my first LS quotes with a loader.

/ LS Incentives? #5  
Just remember the old saying "There is no such thing as a free lunch" and that applies to everything else in live. It has a hidden cost somewhere that makes up for the "free" whatever.