My view

/ My view #11  
Looking up my driveway

ForumRunner_20130307_214702.png

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ My view
TSO I'm loving your driveway.... Someday I will have something like that.

/ My view #14  
Thanks fellas...

/ My view #15  
A couple of views while I was moving some top soil from my raised bed garden. The slope is about 2 feet in 25 to I put in some crossties to hold the new dirt. I am removing the topsoil, storing it in the pile seen from the LS seat (ignore the bird poop). I plant to import dirt to build up about 18" then add back about 6" of top soil. I found a small mound in my pasture that looks like a sandy loam so it will work well with the red clay topsoil when I blend it in. Going to clean out my chicken pen and add that to the top and disk it all in. If it doesn't rain, I will be finished tomorrow. I figured I could get 10 years use out of it before the Maple tree to the right gets big enough to shade and by that time, I may not feel like doing much gardening at 73 years of age.
The spot is still going to slope at least 6 inches from level but that should be ok. I plan to run the rows with the tree line (East / West).
The Kubota doesn't look all that much smaller than the LS when viewed from the side but from the rear it is pretty obvious which is the beast.
IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1196.JPGIMG_1193.JPGIMG_1195.JPG

/ My view #16  
Hey, u finally put up a pic off your 2 rigs together! Someday I'd like to pickup a used 3-pt Backhoe for mine

(lots of used ones on CL)

/ My view #17  
Hey, u finally put up a pic off your 2 rigs together! Someday I'd like to pickup a used 3-pt Backhoe for mine

(lots of used ones on CL)

Someday I hope to get all the toys lined up for a photo shoot

/ My view #19  
Gary, I see in the last picture you got the dog and the tractors to stay.

/ My view #20  
Well gary I think the side view picture shows just who is the beast also!:thumbsup: