My view

/ My view #31  
Bell1.jpgBell3.jpg

Ornament hanging from my loader. Ha Ha

/ My view #32  
   / My view #33  
Photo Jun 28, 10 24 08 AM.jpg
Here's the view looking up my drive toward the house.

/ My view #34  
View attachment 308614
Here's the view looking up my drive toward the house.
Oops! Looks like I caught a stick on the way home:eek:

/ My view #35  
Another view from my seat......

i-Fm8zGh2-L.jpg

/ My view #37  
Fowler , you're a pretty good old feller , enjoy your posts .

/ My view #38  
Fowler , you're a pretty good old feller , enjoy your posts .
Thanks for the compliment. I sometimes come across pretty strong in some areas and have been accused of posting opinions rather than facts. Those opinions are always backed up by facts of life and text book knowledge gained from living 63 years on 5 different Continents. I have always been open and frank when dealing with people. I am not out to win friends, just pass along knowledge. If it offends some people so be it. I have a pretty varied life experience growing up on a farm for my first 24 years and working construction during the winter months, then spent almost 40 years in heavy construction first as a welder of pressure piping of most exotic alloys and of course plain carbon steel, welder supervision and 25 years as a quality manager over all disciplines so I have a pretty good knowledge of everything used in construction from soil compaction, rebar / concrete, piping, electrical and instrumentation and millwright with regard to how the correct way of doing it is supposed to be done.

I try to pass my experience on to others, some of which has been learned the hard way, others by dumb luck and lots by education and most of all common sense. I supervised a lot of different folks including a lot of engineers and learned a lot from them and hopefully imparted in them some common sense knowledge that many were lacking.
I do have a low tolerance for folks that ask for help then either don't listen or come back with disagreement of the info or want to argue about any statement when its obvious that they know nothing of what they are putting in text.

/ My view #39  
Thanks for the compliment. I sometimes come across pretty strong in some areas and have been accused of posting opinions rather than facts. Those opinions are always backed up by facts of life and text book knowledge gained from living 63 years on 5 different Continents. I have always been open and frank when dealing with people. I am not out to win friends, just pass along knowledge. If it offends some people so be it. I have a pretty varied life experience growing up on a farm for my first 24 years and working construction during the winter months, then spent almost 40 years in heavy construction first as a welder of pressure piping of most exotic alloys and of course plain carbon steel, welder supervision and 25 years as a quality manager over all disciplines so I have a pretty good knowledge of everything used in construction from soil compaction, rebar / concrete, piping, electrical and instrumentation and millwright with regard to how the correct way of doing it is supposed to be done.

I try to pass my experience on to others, some of which has been learned the hard way, others by dumb luck and lots by education and most of all common sense. I supervised a lot of different folks including a lot of engineers and learned a lot from them and hopefully imparted in them some common sense knowledge that many were lacking.
I do have a low tolerance for folks that ask for help then either don't listen or come back with disagreement of the info or want to argue about any statement when its obvious that they know nothing of what they are putting in text.

he was just saying he enjoyed your posts. You seem to have a guilty conscious about something. what happened hahaha

/ My view #40  
No guilt here, just explanation for why some of my posts MIGHT seem a little harsh.
Sometimes there is no help for the "noobs" especially the ones who think they know everything but still post questions looking for, not advice but agreement to what they are thinking but wont put it in the thread. When they get a good answer they post back arguments against all the advice if it is not to their pre-thought of answer. I dislike wasting my time answering a post when the OP find fault with every answer that doesn't suit his fancy. Those guys only learn from peeing on the electric fence. I have been a mentor to lots of folks but one thing I wont do is mentor someone who knows it all and wont listen to good advice, which is one reason I rarely post more than once to a thread for advice.