Mike1369

Silver Member
Tractor
Baddest LS P7010C south of Palm Beach County
Here is my view from my LS

image-3580814797.jpg

Lets see yours... Your view you freaks....lol

/ My view #2  
Looking at my son in our M8540 from our L5740.

/ My view #3  
Great view!

Attachments

• deer1.jpg
    deer1.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 405
   / My view #6  
Looks like you still have some good greenery even if it is only goatweed (that's what we call that stuff here) I love mowing in stuff like that, but I haven't had to use my mower in 2 years, basically right after I got my tractor and 7 foot mower, the drought hit and cows pretty much eat everything they could digest including weeds.

/ My view #7  
Looks like you still have some good greenery even if it is only goatweed (that's what we call that stuff here) I love mowing in stuff like that, but I haven't had to use my mower in 2 years, basically right after I got my tractor and 7 foot mower, the drought hit and cows pretty much eat everything they could digest including weeds.

Yep we call it goatweed here also.. That was late last fall when I took that picture. Right before "dove" season..

/ My view #8  
Yep we call it goatweed here also.. That was late last fall when I took that picture. Right before "dove" season..
That is almost like "baiting" but perfectly legal. Those doves sure like that stuff. I would take a picture and post it but it would just show the wall of my shed in front of the LS. NOT anything to do right now, although if I can get my brother in law motivated, we could go cut up that big oak tree that was blown over in a storm we had a week or so ago. I blew down trees all along highway 84 and one barn and house but weatherman says it was just straight wind, no tornado. This very high wind was from the east and most all tornadoes here move from the west to the east so I guess they are right. I guess it is good thing the trees didn't have any leaves on them or there would have been many more. It was indiscriminate as it took large pines as well as oaks.

/ My view #9  
A picture of the LS clipping pasture the day after I purchased it. It is gonna get a workout mowing 100 acres of pasture this year. When it was bought last year almost all the bushhogging had been done so I don't have many pictures. The other pictures are of a Kubota mowing green patches from a side job last year.

Attachments

• image-3201632607.jpg
    image-3201632607.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 214
  • image-1626785029.jpg
    image-1626785029.jpg
    610.3 KB · Views: 188
  • image-40829943.jpg
    image-40829943.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 199
   / My view #10  
That is almost like "baiting" but perfectly legal. Those doves sure like that stuff. I would take a picture and post it but it would just show the wall of my shed in front of the LS. NOT anything to do right now, although if I can get my brother in law motivated, we could go cut up that big oak tree that was blown over in a storm we had a week or so ago. I blew down trees all along highway 84 and one barn and house but weatherman says it was just straight wind, no tornado. This very high wind was from the east and most all tornadoes here move from the west to the east so I guess they are right. I guess it is good thing the trees didn't have any leaves on them or there would have been many more. It was indiscriminate as it took large pines as well as oaks.

Yep, legal here also.. They are also kind of fond of where I feed my horses in the evenings also :) It has been crazy windy down here in Texas the last few weeks. Once the wind settles down the weather should be fairly mild soon. We could use some rain though..