Looking at LS P7010C and have a question for current owners.

/ Looking at LS P7010C and have a question for current owners. #1  

Deerherd

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS P7030 CPS, 2016 Bobcat E42, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki
Drove the tractor on Saturday and the dealer let me take home the owners manual. One of the options it talks about in the manual is Electro-Hydraulic Lift - (EHL). One of the features is a button on the fender that raises or lowers the three point hitch while standing at the rear of the tractor, a feature I use on my current tractor quite a lot. Does anyone have EHL on their tractor and how do you like it? I am going back to the dealer today to find out the cost of this feature and maybe another spin around the lot. For those that own a P7010C, anything you would buy/order differently? Thanks!

/ Looking at LS P7010C and have a question for current owners. #2  
That must be a new feature as it isn't on mine or listed in the manual. I would think it would be handy IF it allows minute adjustment rather than full lift of lower. Mine has that in the cab where you set the height with the control lever then you can raise and lower it with a green electronic control lever to raise and button to drop and it drops to pre-set height, no adjustment of slides on the hydraulic controls are necessary. So far, I think mine came with everything that anyone would want. If you were to put a grapple on it, you may want one of those fancy joystick controllers that has the buttons on the stick to control a third function set of valves on the loader. The 3 sets in the rear are plenty for anything that most folks would ever encounter.
I don't know if you can order it but one of the pneumatic suspension seat would be nice to have but a bit more than I want to add to the existing one. If available it may not be as much difference between the standard seat and a pneumatic one. I think they run about 600-800 if you want to add on an after market one. For my 230# body, it will bottom out the springs on my seat when hitting a small ditch or bump.

/ Looking at LS P7010C and have a question for current owners. #3  
Deerherd, curious what dealer are you using?

/ Looking at LS P7010C and have a question for current owners.
Well I went to the dealer and he called the factory rep and they told him that they haven't imported any tractors with the EHL option. Too bad because it looked like a bunch of nice features and they sold me after reading the three or four pages of the owners manual dedicated to that option. The tractor I looked at had the punch outs for the controllers next to the tail lights like in the manual and all the correct corresponding dash indicators but the main unit is unavailable. Things that make you go hmmm...... I'm working with Bob at Paige Equipment, I have known him for years.

/ Looking at LS P7010C and have a question for current owners. #5  
Well I went to the dealer and he called the factory rep and they told him that they haven't imported any tractors with the EHL option. Too bad because it looked like a bunch of nice features and they sold me after reading the three or four pages of the owners manual dedicated to that option. The tractor I looked at had the punch outs for the controllers next to the tail lights like in the manual and all the correct corresponding dash indicators but the main unit is unavailable. Things that make you go hmmm...... I'm working with Bob at Paige Equipment, I have known him for years.

Lol,,, seems to say a lot for Paige that he keeps popping up in this forum. Funny thing, he never even heard about TBN until recently. He seems to be the go to guy in Central NY if you are looking for an LS.