hydraulic acessories

/ hydraulic acessories #1  

timbo350

Tractor
ls 3033 tlb
I have the g3033 tlb and I love it the more I use it the more I want a grapple when I disconnect my backhoe I have my two lines the dealer says its okay not to hook them together but the tractor builds pressure unless I move the loader valve so I hooked them together and the tractor works fine.Heres my question can I set up a valve with an open center and have them two backhoe lines go to it using there quick couplers and then a set of lines that will run up to the bucket for a grapple if not can someone tell me how to do this?

/ hydraulic acessories #2  
Do you have a valve that feeds the BH?

/ hydraulic acessories
No one of the hoses comes from the loader valve which i think is the power beyond and the other comes from the distrubution block under the floor board

/ hydraulic acessories #4  
Yes, you can do as you propose ---- of your existing hoses, one is a "supply" and the other is a "return to tank". The hose coming from your loader valve is the supply. As you've learned, when your BH is off, you should connect them together --- that simply lets the the fluid supplied from your Power Beyond port on your loader valve return to tank.

You just told us how to do it --- visit Surplus Center (Surplus Center - Hydraulics, Engines, Electrical and More) and buy a control valve to connect the supply and return line to. Figure out where to mount the valve. Buy two hoses long enough to reach your grappple cylinder and connect those hoses to two of the work ports on your control valve. Might cost you $250 - $350 in parts ---- control valve, hoses and fittings to do it.