60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back)

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back)
Just wanted to bring this back up to the top... in case some of the newer LS members haven't seen it yet. :thumbsup:

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #22  
Thank You from 2 weeks ago when you mentioned it. Helped gain more room for us longer legged folks.

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #23  
I went to our local NH dealer the other day and they don't have any "Blue" tractors available. just used ones. the have some Mahindras but not their own brand, or LS. I really like the guys at the dealership but it's hard to sell a compact tractor if they don't carry any. I'm still prepping to buy my xr4046hc but wanted to do one last look before I write the check.
I cant see them (that is any brand not currently building their own) going back into production as long as they can get a machine fabricated by someone else and to the quality they expect. It would cost them too much to do it AND the market share isn't there for everyone to make their own. All the small tractor makers have more capacity than they can sell under their own brand so they farm our the excess capacity to the other guys and just buy some different color paint. To be competitive, the factory would have to be someplace where labor is cheap so the obvious locations would be something like the Shibaura, LS, Yanmar, Mahindra etc are located which wouldn't gain them anything and maybe cause the prices to be much higher than they can currently sell them for which in turn would give the Shibaura, LS, Yanmar, Mahindra guys an even bigger share of the market without them having to invest any money.

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #24  
Thanks for the post I just bought a 4041h and the onlt thing I did't like was the seat position. This post took care of that..

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back)
Figured I'd bring this to the top for any new LS owners that haven't seen it yet.

Might not apply to XR series tractors... haven't checked.

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #26  
I have the xr3037hc and the cab has plenty of room. I'm 6' and don't have the seat back all the way. only have about 12 hours on it so won't write a review yet but so far i like it a lot.

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #27  
Im 6'3" and sat on the new tractor tonight and was very comfortable. :)

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #28  
Thanks for that little detail. I'm 6'4" and 270lbs. As soon as it is warmer I will be taking those stops off my Kioti and gain about 2".

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #29  
Man! I know I missed this thread by 3 months or do butI just read it and wanted to say thanks! Super easy fix!
I Can't scroll back on this when I'm using my phone to add to a thread but, someone mentioned the loader control location sucking. I was curious if any of you know; can an XR fender mounted loader control be scabbed on to the G series? Thought maybe I could extend the hydraulic lines under the deck and mount the XR style.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ 60 second seat seat adjustment fix (extending it back) #30  
I finally did this to mine